Rutbuster 13-Mar-18
hoppies56 13-Mar-18
gobbler 13-Mar-18
sundaynwv 13-Mar-18
Babysaph 14-Mar-18
06-Mar-18

gobbler's Link

07-Mar-18
Where can i find a copy of the proposed changes . Article says it on dnr web site but i can seem find it anywhere. Thanks

07-Mar-18
I love going. Always fun to watch the good ole boys in the back of the room go at with the DNR guys. After a while you can tell they don't want to be there and I can't say I blame them. LOL

07-Mar-18
I love going. Always fun to watch the good ole boys in the back of the room go at with the DNR guys. After a while you can tell they don't want to be there and I can't say I blame them. LOL

07-Mar-18
Hoppie, it says coming soon. I’m not sure exactly when but it should be soon

08-Mar-18
What time do these meetings start?

08-Mar-18
Time runs 6pm-8pm

12-Mar-18
any update on the proposed changes?

12-Mar-18
I have looked on DNR web site to try and find a copy of proposed changes, I can find anything. Says you can find them wv dnr.gov. If anyone know where i can get a copy of the proposals , please let me know . Thanks

12-Mar-18
I’ll try and find out tomorrow when they are going to be there. I’m wondering if they’re waiting to after sectional meetings to post them but IDK?

12-Mar-18
http://www.wvdnr.gov/2018_Proposals.pdf

12-Mar-18
Saw where they are going to implement antler restrictions. 6 points on each side .

12-Mar-18
WV 11 points will also be accepted I think. Lol.

12-Mar-18
Thanks , Rutbuster

12-Mar-18
No problem

13-Mar-18
Rutbuster, where did u find that on DNR page? I found it by your link but still don’t see link on main page

13-Mar-18
On the home page click on main page under the hunting section and it should be at the bottom of the list on that page.

13-Mar-18
Why are the archery and muzzeloader kills not broken down in buck and doe kills like the firearm seasons?

13-Mar-18
Ok, thanks! Good question, I’ve been asking for it to be broken down for years and have been told everything from they don’t have room on the page to that’s a good idea we’ll do it but it still isn’t done, so IDK

13-Mar-18
I asked Crum last night the same question and he told me that it was broke down in the Big Game Bulletin. I wish I had picked one up before leaving. I got home looked it up and it was no place to be found. Lesson learned on my part.

13-Mar-18
Rutbuster He(CRUM}may have thought it was broken down that way, Seems to me that would be fairly easy with new check in system.

13-Mar-18
It would be very easy with new computer system

13-Mar-18
Sportsmen of today desire.more info. Other states even break it down to landowner kills etc.

14-Mar-18
I find as I get older I don't care as much about all the info. I am beat down with info. I admit I need to read the regs more. Hunting with a bow I don't kill much anyway so it doesn't matter but I get guys wanting to know everything. I just need to know when the season starts and ends. :)

• Sitka Gear