Ace 12-Mar-18
steve 12-Mar-18
notme 13-Mar-18
Richm444 13-Mar-18
N8tureBoy 13-Mar-18
12-Mar-18
Wtf.

12-Mar-18
Im ok for it, as long as it goes to raising and stocking of the fish and nothing else.

12-Mar-18
Crazy how a resident has to pay the same as a non. In my opinion we as fisherman will never see the money go back to fishing or stocking or anything to do with wildlife.

12-Mar-18
over 65 and still have to get one .that sucks Never bought a salt water license and I won't get a stamp .Just won't show ID lol

12-Mar-18

Ace's Link
It's $5

12-Mar-18
Ill, they put in a "lockbox" so "all" the money goes to fish. Right!?

12-Mar-18
If it was I would pay but I don't think so .

12-Mar-18
"19.Will all the revenue from the trout stamp be provided to the Bureau of Natural Resources for Fisheries programs?

a.Yes. While all revenue is deposited into the Connecticut General Fund for accounting, 100% of all revenue from fishing licenses, tags, permits, and stamps must be provided to the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection’s Bureau of Natural Resources. This is secured through Connecticut General Statutes 26-15, 26-15a, and 26-15b"

12-Mar-18
Ok then I will pay the 5 bucks if I go already been paying for 51 years what's a little more

13-Mar-18
My x's kid told me deep was out in force over the weekend on the farmington checking..said the co told him theyre taking it serious and letting people off with a warning for those that got their licsense early

13-Mar-18
I used to audit Fish and Wildlife grant money and I believe all license revenue must go into fish and wildlife programs otherwise they lose Federal grant funding.

Many states were misspending money 20 years ago- I don't know if that was ever corrected- we stopped our audits in 2001 or so

13-Mar-18
It's only 5$ and I'm happy to pay as long as it stays within the DEEP.... However, it wasn't too long ago that Malloy wanted to raid the money designated for the pheasant program in order to help balance the budget.

• Sitka Gear