QAD exodus
Massachusetts
Contributors to this thread:
bigwoodsbucks22 13-Mar-18
stillhunter 13-Mar-18
awalk228 13-Mar-18
Sosso 13-Mar-18
13-Mar-18
Not looking to get into a broadhead debate. Just want to know if anyone here has shot QAD Exodus broadheads. I'm looking to make a switch this year so I want some opinions from people who have tried them or know people who have used them. What do you like/ not like? Would you recommend a different type of fixed blade? Keep in mind, it needs to be available for Deep Six inserts. Thanks.

13-Mar-18
I will be trying them this season. I got the standard blade 125s. I have only been able to shoot them inside my basement so far but at that short distance thier is no difference then field points. They are much more ruged looking then most broadheads, how ever they are very small in diameter. But i would take a small pass threw over a large non pass threw wound any day

13-Mar-18
I've shot them for a few years now and I love them. Fly true like a field point and even though they have a small diameter they leave a hole!

13-Mar-18
They’re great at up to ~25 yds. They will put slug holes through deer, bust through bones like a champ.

However, this is just my experience but for 30 yd shots, some of them tend to wander off target. Not all mind you. I certainly recommend them, but sight all of them in at various ranges out to 40-50 yds; you’ll find the ones that wander that way.

I shoot QADS and G5 Montecs. QADs easily win the damage competition. There’s just a goober in every box and you have to find it.

Oh, and QADs and montecs are interchangeable. Once you found the QAD goobers they both fly the same. Don’t need to sight based on new broad head type; this interchangeable.

• Sitka Gear