oldgoat 17-Mar-18
COLO 3-D 05-Apr-18
Ziek 06-Apr-18
Exhughes2 09-Apr-18
sisabdulax 09-Apr-18
Ucsdryder 09-Apr-18
COLO 3-D 10-Apr-18
15-Mar-18
Does Colorado do anything similar? With all the archery shooters and ski parks I’m surprised TAC doesn’t have a Colorado shoot. Maybe there is something similar? Looks like a good time!

15-Mar-18
Ive never seen one here. Would be an awesome event if they did.

15-Mar-18

JohnMC's Link
Not the same but there is Train to Hunt.

16-Mar-18
Crested Butte has a similar shoot the last couple years, never could get to it though thanks to work. There is a TAC in South Dakota in June, only about five hours drive from Denver Metro. There's a Rinehart 100 in Meeker this summer.

16-Mar-18
Yea they have a shoot in crested butte and he rinheart 100

16-Mar-18
Total Archery Challenge does their shoots regional, Texas, Oklahoma, a few back east, Utah, Montana. Utah is the one here, and draws shooters from several states. If you've never shot the Bowcast on the Bird, you need to!!

16-Mar-18
Alright, where's my umbrella caddy.

17-Mar-18
Think we are headed to the TAC in South Dakota, just found out my vacation was approved!

05-Apr-18
I spoke with the owner of Total Archery Challenge last year in Utah and he said they would love to have an event in Colorado, but the resorts all want to charge way too much money. They put on an awesome event!

06-Apr-18
We used to have something similar many years ago at Winter Park. They may have had other venues as well. I think they had the same problem - finding an affordable venue.

09-Apr-18
I let Sunlight Mnt resort know about it and they are going to reach out to TAC to see about getting it there. They said it was a great idea so we will see how it works out. Maybe we can get one in CO after all, that would be pretty awesome!!!

09-Apr-18
Down here in Southern Colorado ya have Cuchara Ski Resort, not open but neat lil town.

09-Apr-18
I feel like the turnout would be awesome!

10-Apr-18
They did want to get something that was a relatively short drive from the Front Range.

• Sitka Gear