huntskifishcook 15-Mar-18
TT-Pi 15-Mar-18
Belchertown Bowman 15-Mar-18
Will 15-Mar-18
15-Mar-18

Belchertown Bowman's Link
Figures

15-Mar-18
Ha - I'm not that surprised really. I literally just finished doing a seminar for USA Cycling's coach ed program which discussed how "periodization" (a pretty ubiquitous concept of distributing training over time, which has developed over the past 100years mostly) is, in large part, based on a few key concepts which have been disproven from about the 60's. So 50~ years or so.

Look at the use of "P-Values" in psychological studies and how they have created a fury the past 5-6 years with the realization that folks were (mostly) unknowingly padding them increasing the validity of their work (statistically speaking).

It's the closest thing to perfect that we have for investigating and seeking better understanding, but it's sure not perfect...

15-Mar-18
Interesting article, BB. Whatever you want to call it, it's working. We haven't lost a single large mammal in the United States since European's first arrived, we were close, but it was fixed just in time. I don't think any other country in the world with similar population densities and revenues can say the same. The North American Model is the most successful form of wildlife management the world has ever known. Science based? That's probably for smarter minds than mine to define, but our management strategy sure is working.

15-Mar-18
Wow . and there I was, thinking there was a 97% consensus. Tee he he ...

15-Mar-18
Agreed HFC

PI. Yup! Lol

15-Mar-18
HFC, truth!

There in lie's the reason to stay curious about things and not get to dogmatic.

• Sitka Gear