jdrdeerslayer 20-Mar-18
camoguy123 21-Mar-18
bowandspear 21-Mar-18
Belchertown Bowman 21-Mar-18
camoguy123 07-May-18
spike78 07-May-18
camoguy123 08-May-18
20-Mar-18
Hey All, just getting feedback on my new camo designs for 2018. I was on here last year and received some great feedback and made some slight changes. Just like to get your opinions again. You guys are awesome! Thanks Again!

20-Mar-18
Let's see it.....

20-Mar-18
Trying to add the pics but I am getting The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error. Please contact the website administrator. Will try again.

20-Mar-18

camoguy123's embedded Photo

20-Mar-18

20-Mar-18
Like the pine pattern!!!! Where can I get my hands on these to take a personal look. I am on the Southcoast near the cape

20-Mar-18
Thanks Dt! I work in Bourne and live in Raynham so travel 495/25 daily. These are my samples. I am trying to see what people think of them before placing a larger order. The Order would take a couple weeks, plenty of time for Turkey season. Id be glad to show you what I have in the meantime.

20-Mar-18
Heck ya. I live in Marion right off the highway on front street. 195 west exit 20. I am in Bourne all the time from may till October and occasionally shoot down there during the fishing offseason. I am only 15 min away Shoot me a PM and let's see if we can get together. I mostly hunt out of pine trees and have never found a camo yet that can really help me

20-Mar-18
Why's it so dark

20-Mar-18
DT, just sent you a PM. Murphy- The camo doesnt look as dark in person, I think its just the angle of the shot. I put these designs in the woods and let me tell ya, my wife walked to within 7 ft of the pine and oak before seeing them, too late if you are a turkey or deer. I have those woods pics somewhere. Will post them when I find them.

20-Mar-18
I like them. Are they for sale? Price? Run big or small? I always try to get into a pine tree.

20-Mar-18
Hi Moons, I am trying to see how many people would be interested in them, then possibly place an order, The are polyester hoodies that run slightly small, not too bad though. Im a large but like XL so that I can add layers underneath. I am selling them for $35 each. I am not looking to be a retailer, I am looking to licence these patterns one day. I have trademarks, design patents and copy writes for these already. Took a while to get them to this point with all the legal stuff. Keep in mind, I am here to get opinions on them and possibly sell a few if anyone is interested, (need to place an order if so) but that was not my original intention for this post but much appreciated.

20-Mar-18
I think the pine pattern would work well for early archery season in NH. September when all the leaves are still green. Definitely post some of the field photos of you have them.

20-Mar-18
Need to seriously lighten up the dark backgrounds. Looks like situational camo, only working in dark backgrounds. Several years ago I threw out all my camo with dark colors, and small patterns. I have found that camo in light tan or gray background to be more effective.

20-Mar-18
The digital imaging is amazing. I'd love to see you take a photo of "open woods" and then put that on clothes.

The shirts are amazing looking though man. The graphics are unreal.

20-Mar-18
I def think stuff is a bit dark....best way I can think to describe it would be step back to 30 yds does it look like a dark blob? that's y open lighter Grey's patterns such as predator works so well. but I do like your detail....

21-Mar-18

Thanks all! That's why I started designing my own camo, cause most of the camo out there looks like a blob at a distance. After trial and error, I made the design slightly larger so it shows more detail less blob at a distance and so realistic that it blends in nicely at a distance. Here's a pic of the pine that I found that I took before the snow. Also have my oak design right on a tree in the open and took a pic at about 20ft will post that one when I can. I will post more when I can since Im at work. Check out my site if you want, there are many pics there too of other designs and woods pics as well. Truelifecamo.com . If interested in any of my designs, just shoot me a PM instead of buying through my site for now since I need to place an order soon. Also you can see the link on my site, "Camo in Action (Harvest Pics)" that shows hunting pics of what me, my son and friends have harvested while wearing my camo. Thanks

21-Mar-18
I like the both camoguy! Pm sent

21-Mar-18
I would have to agree,.. in most situations where I hunt I feel this would increase my big dark blob in a tree Popsicle effect,.. I think it would only work if you were buried into a pine tree,. which is doable but not common as I would like for me.

I was trying to go the opposite lighter camo but I am a novice so don't listen to me.

07-May-18

Hey Guys- I got him on Saturday using my new 2018 pine camo design. He came in to about 7 yards with 2 other Toms as I was sitting in some pine underbrush. Great test, it really blends in.
Hey Guys- I got him on Saturday using my new 2018 pine camo design. He came in to about 7 yards with 2 other Toms as I was sitting in some pine underbrush. Great test, it really blends in.

07-May-18
Might not be a bad idea to add some brown dead pine needles with the green to break up the green some. Looks great though.

08-May-18
Hey Spike, my other design has dead pine needles in it but thanks for the tip. Here's my site if anyone is interested in checking it out. truelifecamo.com If anyone wants to place an order, please don't place the order on my site, let me know here. I need to see if there is any interest first before I make more. Thanks.

• Sitka Gear