Massachusetts
Contributors to this thread:
DeanMan 21-Mar-18
Moons22 21-Mar-18
Belchertown Bowman 21-Mar-18
Will 21-Mar-18
bigcountry 23-Mar-18
21-Mar-18
So rage has possible made the most incredible broadhead. They have a fixed solid 7/8 cutting-edge with rear deployment 2.3 blades! If these things fly like field points I'm getting some for this year. Anybody here have them yet and if so some feed back would be appreciated. Check these things out bowsiters.

21-Mar-18
I saw them they look deadly!

21-Mar-18

Belchertown Bowman's Link
Seems to me that the front fixed blades would/might cause possible planning if the bow is not correctly tuned same as fixed broadheads can do? They are smaller so maybe less so than a big broadhead,..?

I think you get that "same as field point flight" outta the tips that do not have those forward fins up front,..

It does look deadly though,.. give em a try.

The rage hypodermic that I shot have no fins and do indeed shot like a field point.

is the link the ones you are referring too?

21-Mar-18
I've enjoyed a lot of success with the Rage Extreme 2.3" 2bld's the past, maybe 5 years. Love em. I'd been pondering trying GrimReaper's whitetail specials - just for a change, zero issues with Rages.

But man, this is intriguing... Not sure how much more damaging it would really be... but it is an intriguing option.

23-Mar-18
I love the Rage heads...been using them for years now...totally devastating......though these look cool....not sure I will change as .....if it ain't broke, don't fix it....mentality hits me...

• Sitka Gear