Will 21-Mar-18
BC 22-Mar-18
bigwoodsbucks22 22-Mar-18
fisherick 23-Mar-18
Bowhunt3138 05-Apr-18
Will 06-Apr-18
hickstick 08-Apr-18
21-Mar-18
Are any of you folks members? I just found them and was wondering what they are all about. Pete

21-Mar-18
This is what it says:,...

About the MBA The Massachusetts Bowhunters Association was established in 1978 when a group of passionate archery hunters pulled together to further their sport. Now, over 30 years later the MBA has taken an active role in the Massachusetts archery community. The primary goal of the MBA is to further the sport of archery hunting. Through legislative action, public awareness, and a show of numbers, we have the ability to make change.

----------------------------

No presence on this forum that I am aware of but maybe many users of this forum are members and I am just unaware?,.. dunno,..

21-Mar-18
I went to join several years ago, used the contact stuff on the site and never heard anything back. I think there are some folks here that are members or have been who could provide insight.

I think they are still doing political work for "us" but I'm not sure at this point who's involved or how active they are. Not sure is to broad, no idea would be a better statement.

21-Mar-18
Member once a few years back but liked mentioned web site not to active. A rep got up and spoke at the last wildlife meet I attended which was nice , now I just support with buying t shirts

21-Mar-18
I was involved with the MBA back in the 90’s. All good guys. They did a lot advocating with MA Wildlife for the bowhunting community and where very instrumental in extending our archery season to six weeks.

21-Mar-18
BC/Tbow - are they still active? I do remember them doing a lot to extend the season and go to bat for us... Makes me think I should join, it's pretty cheap. I just want to make sure there is still some activity...

22-Mar-18
I haven’t been involved for a number of years. I understand that they are still active but not sure to what extent. In 2001 job changes required more time from me and I couldn’t continue.

22-Mar-18
I was a member a few years back. Signed up at the sportman's show. I literally have not heard a single thing from them since. Nothing in the mail, email, etc. I have no idea what they actually do. Hopefully they at least bought some beer with my $30 haha.

23-Mar-18
Was a member in the 1980's, only seen posted 3D events from them. No archery promotions. Would like to see a politically active organization promoting state wise archery activities and representing archers at Mass Wildlife and the State House. We have NO Representation.

05-Apr-18
I've been a member since 97 . I don't participate very much other than my annual dues and the annual banquet. The banquet alone is a great night out . They have auctions, raffles, annual awards , and a great meal. The banquet is held every year in early March at the Elks in Franklin.They do work hard trying to extend the season , Sunday hunting , opening more land to bowhunting. They have a yearly members only hunt in New Jersey during the late archery season. I went once around 01-02 saw a ton of deer . I didn't connect but several guys did. Check the website it's recently been updated. For $30 a year it's definitely worth supporting the #1 association working for us. Give em a look.

06-Apr-18
Bowhunt, cool, Ill check it out. If they are still actively working in "our" favor Ill join just to "donate".

08-Apr-18
pretty sure PV is a member but he doesn't post much.

• Sitka Gear