LLbower 23-Mar-18
LLbower 23-Mar-18
10_pointer 01-Oct-18
23-Mar-18

LLbower's embedded Photo
big daddy
LLbower's embedded Photo
big daddy
Hello fellow bow hunters! Last week my worst fear came to fruition, the land I was given permission to hunt sold :( I wish it was to me but wasn't anywhere close to my price range lol So after some of the anxiety subsided, I immediate started scouring for ideas of where to hunt this year. I don't mind paying for good hunting land so I have been looking into leasing land. There are only a couple places out there that I can find for options, 1 being a little too far and the other just not great I didn't feel like. So I thought it wouldn't hurt to get on here and reach out to anyone that might know of any possible ground around Omaha that could be hunted this year. Like I said I'm happy to pay for good land so please let me know if anyone had any info. I'll leave a trail video of this beautiful buck I was targeting this year :(

23-Mar-18
couldn't upload video so just a snapshot

01-Oct-18
I always look at the small town/ag town Auction and real estate webpages. You'd be surprised what comes up every now and then. 9 years ago now I was able to find my 60 acres of land and never regret that purchase. It is 120 miles away from me, but it is mine and I have turned it into what I want. Good Luck

• Sitka Gear