Sitka Gear
Dumbest Statements about Gun Control
Connecticut
Contributors to this thread:
bigbuckbob 23-Mar-18
notme 23-Mar-18
23-Mar-18
1) "The Second Amendment only protects the people who want all the guns they can have. The rest of us, we've got no Second Amendment. What are we supposed to do?" Democrat Slaughter from NY 2) "What bothers me most about today is that we're getting used 2 it. ENOUGH. 2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop. Culture MUST change." Actor Jay Mohr after the Boston Marathon bombing. And this has what to do with guns??? 3) "Congressman Giffords' life was saved and so many others' when very valiant folks stood up to defend themselves and protect themselves, and they did it with ballpoint pens." Democrat Ulibarri from Colorado. Actually, a 74 yr old retired army colonel clubbed the gunman with a folding chair to disarm him, not a pen. 4) "The Second Amendment comes from the right to protect themselves from slave revolts, and from uprisings by Native Americans. A revolt from people who were stolen from their land or revolt from people whose land was stolen from, that's what the genesis of the Second Amendment is." Actor Danny Glover, you know the guy who several roles in movies where guns were used in violent fashion. I'm giving back my land today. 5) "We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it's legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines." Democrat Feinstein from Cali. I didn't know there was a season on people??? 6) "If you ban them in the future, the number of these high-capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available." Dem Degette from Colorado. I have not idea what she's think????

23-Mar-18

notme's Link
http://www.wideopenspaces.com/top-10-most-idiotic-anti-gun-quotes-from-politicians/

• Sitka Gear