Bowhunter* 06-Apr-18
tramper 06-Apr-18
RDHunts 07-Apr-18
04-Apr-18

Bowhunter*'s embedded Photo
It is with great sadness that I inform you all of the passing of Tom Behunin. Former, CBA Board of Director Member, CBA Bowhunter of the Year and lifelong CBA Supporter, Tom, passed away last night surrounded by family. Tom's selflessness and dedication to all that he did was astounding. He will be greatly missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with his wife Denise Olsen Behunin and their entire family.

04-Apr-18
Sad to hear it. He was passionate about bowhunting and was able to pass the hunting tradition down to his kids.

04-Apr-18
Tom was a good friend and a fighter to the end. I will miss him and his continued passion for life. Both his family and the CBA family will miss him.

my best, Paul

04-Apr-18
A great guy. He will be missed.

04-Apr-18
Tom selflessly gave a lot back to the CBA and to Colorado bowhunting. He lived a full life but passed too soon. He will be missed.

04-Apr-18
Thoughts and prayers for his family.

04-Apr-18
It was always great to catch up with Tom. He will be missed.

04-Apr-18

Stoneman's embedded Photo
Stoneman's embedded Photo
Tom, was a bowhunter to the end. He completed his second Big 9 with this cow moose last September. As mentioned, his many contributions to the CBA were endless, he will be missed.

04-Apr-18

Mathewshootrphone's embedded Photo
Mathewshootrphone's embedded Photo
Tom is and was a great friend and fellow bowhunter he will truly be missed .God speed my friend

04-Apr-18
Sad to hear, most recently we developed a friendly relationship after many episodes of oppositional views. The grace he showed my was an example of the brotherly love we all should be showing to each other.

04-Apr-18
Tom was a great person. He would help anyone. He was a very generous person as many of us in the CBA, saw first hand. He loved his family and bowhunting. He will be missed. Prayers to his family! I hope the CBA can carry on his name with some type of award! RIP my friend!

05-Apr-18
Sorry to hear that. Condolences to his family. I used to shoot bow with Tom up at the American Bowman Range near Windy Point many many years ago. Of course I knew Tom from CBA as well. It is ironic that he was on WILD TV up here in Canada hunting Coues deer this week. We watched the show about the time of his passing a couple of days ago.

06-Apr-18

Bowhunter*'s Link
Here is the link for details on the services for Tom.

06-Apr-18
So sorry to hear about Tom's passing...cancer sucks! He was a good and generous man. I remember a CBA board meeting where the discussion was about the need for arrows for youth shoots/shooting and board members were discussing ways to purchase some. He piped in and said, "I'll just buy them"...don't recall just how many dozens they were talking about. Happy hunting, Tom. Prayers for the family.

07-Apr-18
My condolences goes out to his family, Tom will be missed by all, he was truly a generous man with the CBA and helped out in so many ways it is hard to mention everything he has done. Hunting was his life and may he rest in peace.

• Sitka Gear