Will 06-Apr-18
BruceP 06-Apr-18
bigcountry 06-Apr-18
Come november 06-Apr-18
Deerdawg 06-Apr-18
Moons22 06-Apr-18
Tajue17 09-Apr-18
05-Apr-18
The masters got me in the golf mood! Any of you guys golf? Interested in a golf get together late May or June?

06-Apr-18
Golf = Flog .... Viking sport?

06-Apr-18
My favorite form of golf is using an old Iron my dad had (he didnt golf, so no idea why we had it) to hit crab apples into the pasture behind my folks house :)

That said, I'm always up for a good competition, so if it's tight at the end, I'd watch the end of the Masters or other tourney... But doing it myself... Nope, I have to many hobbies as it is :)

06-Apr-18
I golfed in a charity tournament years ago. At the banquet afterwards they were handing out prizes for all the usual stuff (lowest score, longest drive, etc.). They gave me a tennis racket and a tube of balls and told me to change my game LOL

Tells you all you need to know about me and golf.

06-Apr-18
I golf as much as I can...Usually just nine holes each week with my golf league...Hit me up....let's play!!!!! Have clubs, will travel....

06-Apr-18
I went golfing one time only. Hit my ball into the woods. Went looking for it, found a rub, and spent the rest of the day scouting deer. One track mind!

06-Apr-18
Moons, It would be a great Idea to get guys together! I am a hack at golf, but I am pretty good at pretty good at drinking Beer and shooting the shit! Lol

06-Apr-18
Hahaha I used to be good at golf, not so much anymore. People that are interested where are you from so we can try to get a central location. I don't mind traveling. Natick. Some decent courses around here. Shaker hill in Harvard is really nice and not too expensive

09-Apr-18
Archery Golf ? https://www.archerygolfwi.com/rules-of-the-game.html

• Sitka Gear