Pasquinell 09-Apr-18
lame crowndip 09-Apr-18
skookumjt 09-Apr-18
buckmaster69 09-Apr-18
LTL JimBow 09-Apr-18
buckmaster69 09-Apr-18
albino 10-Apr-18
08-Apr-18
I believe it was 7pm when the main hatchway gave in . So back in 75 the Edmund Fitzgerald went down . On the eve before the big vote I'm sensing shortly after 7pm April 9 2018 we will be wondering what our archery hunt will be . I'm hoping the archery hunt as we know it doesn't go down . I'm glad , thankfull that I started in the 70's . That I experienced the deer hunt then . The next 3 to 5 years will be very interesting .

08-Apr-18
Meth must be half price today.

08-Apr-18
Wait. What? The ship sank in November, not April. On the 10th, not the 9th. While bowhunting is very important to most of us, I don't think any votes tomorrow will result in the loss of 29 lives.

08-Apr-18
My bow hunt next year will be the same as all my previous one. Fun! I love being out in the fall woods regardless of tomorrow's meeting results.

08-Apr-18
Lets see my Monday sch. . deliver 2 AR 15 Tacticals . Dental appt . Play with all the new Bows & arrows I bought . Watch Outlaw Josey Wales at 6:00 Mon

day nite .

The meetings mean nothing . The people in Madison laugh all week about the con job .

3 or 4 people will decide our future hunting .

09-Apr-18
Ar's you say?? I like those as well

09-Apr-18
If You want the entire family to hunt , junior, little sissy , grandma, grandpa, and mama / use a cross bow you will have to apply for a time period and a zone . The archery season start date and end date will remain as is . Meeting is over, thanks for attending this years meeting .

09-Apr-18
Who are those 3 or 4 persons?....................... I believe now, after listening to a lot of people, that the vote, will go, for an adjusted season,,,,, However, unless the NRB changes their ways, it would be up to 2 years before it would be implemented,,,,,

I could be wrong, but that is my take,,,,, anyway, would not miss tonight for anything...

09-Apr-18
I have also heard (these are rumors from others, I have no hard data proving) that they have already decided to shorten the x-gun season.

09-Apr-18
Nor will any votes tonite inspire such a cool song.

09-Apr-18
Shortened to one day I hear.

09-Apr-18
I have not been to one of these meetings. Can you get the questions, answer them and go home or do you have to sit through endless debating?

09-Apr-18
You can vote and leave if want.

09-Apr-18
Question 18 yes.... 53 no

09-Apr-18
Question 53 could be more important than 18 . Even the newest cross bows are trash compared to what could be developed in the form of weapon that pushes an arrow with air .

09-Apr-18
U got that right

10-Apr-18
I would say 90 % of the people were gone by question 53 by me. I spoke any way. If people can't read the easy ones they might have got that one wrong. I didn't see any one take out their dictionary.

• Sitka Gear