deerstalker 08-Apr-18
illibowhunter 09-Apr-18
Ace 09-Apr-18
>>---CTCrow---> 12-Apr-18
Toonces 12-Apr-18
soapdish 12-Apr-18
Ace 12-Apr-18
08-Apr-18
Once again I would like to thank the volunteer instructors that teach the Hunter safety courses and the clubs that host them.

08-Apr-18
hear hear!!

08-Apr-18
Thanks. We can always use more instructors.

08-Apr-18
yes very important, great job to keep our interests going.

09-Apr-18
Cheers! Great point.

09-Apr-18
Thanks guys! Tall1 is right, consider becoming an Instructor, it's very rewarding, not to mention important, as hunter numbers are dropping.

By the way, we have a brand new Instructor Organization, we just became a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. If anyone is interested in attending our banquet, it's on Sunday 4/22/18 @ 1pm, at the AquaTurf and tickets are only $35. There will be a number of raffles (including firearms) and you'd be supporting a great cause. PM me for more info or for tickets.

12-Apr-18

>>---CTCrow--->'s Link
I Would Cancel it ACE.

12-Apr-18
Finding a new venue may be a good idea if possible. I would not step foot in Aqua Turf after today.

12-Apr-18
Aqua turf should have stood their ground and let all the schools cancel. The schools wouldn't be able to find another venue in time. Just imagine if they were pressured by others not to rent to other organizations such as the LGBT, naacp, etc.... Sad

12-Apr-18
Yup, I am well aware of what's going on. We are already committed for 4/22, tickets are sold, money was paid etc. but we will be looking for a new place for the future.

• Sitka Gear