mboudreau 11-Apr-18
DeanMan 11-Apr-18
Moons22 11-Apr-18
Ungie01201 11-Apr-18
Ungie01201 11-Apr-18
mboudreau 11-Apr-18
spike78 11-Apr-18
11-Apr-18
I have a ton of turkeys around the house this spring, anyone know if airguns are allowed in MA for hunting?? I checked the abstracts and couldnt find anything....thx

11-Apr-18
I don't know . Turks are actually tough so with that being said I would not want to take a risk of wounding a bird with a air gun. Ther is a reason why I use heavy Shot in my mossberg 835 with a ulti full choke. Neck/head shots only. I won't them to drop in there tracks, I have seen some birds get hit in the body and fly away, wether they live or die I don't know but they are pretty hard to track if they do. Sory for rambling... I would not use one if you could.

11-Apr-18
I don't think so.

11-Apr-18
I don't think so x 2

11-Apr-18
I don't think so x 2

11-Apr-18
Thanks for the responses, I guess I will have to let them strut.... Unfortunately I wont be able to draw my bow for some time and shotgun is risky due to setback, I was hoping my Benjamin 22 cal would be a lethal head shot but dont want to risk my hunting license to find out... Dean, surprising info about your experience with your shotgun. I guess I underestimated the birds strength...

11-Apr-18
If you read the abstracts it tells you what is allowed for each game animal. Only bows and shotguns for turkey.

• Sitka Gear