Hoot 12-Apr-18
Cheesehead Mike 12-Apr-18
orionsbrother 12-Apr-18
South Farm 13-Apr-18
Jeff in MN 14-Apr-18
Drop Tine 14-Apr-18
12-Apr-18

Cheesehead Mike's Link
Sorry about posting Vikings stuff here but if you open my link and then scroll down to the video about Zimmer going for the ride on the Chinook helicopter and then watch the video until just after the music starts and the people are boarding the rear of the helo, the soldier in the helmet walking toward the camera is my nephew Jon.

Also, a little bit later there's a close-up of him with his helmet on with the window behind him.

Then later he's the guy in the rear door while they're in flight and he's the soldier who gives the thumbs up at the rear of the helo and then later is folding the ramps up at the end of the flight.

Jon was in the Marine Corp as a helicopter mechanic for several years and was deployed to Afghanistan for a while. He's now in the Army National Guard. I'm proud of that young man.

He's also a very good hunter and has hunted with me on my property and out of my camp in Bayfield County.

12-Apr-18
You have good reason to be proud Mike! We need more men like him. Think he could take us in that for a real "drop camp". That purple sure was hurting my eyes though ha!

12-Apr-18
Nice post! From one veteran to another tell him thanks for his service!

12-Apr-18
Good stuff, Mike. Thanks for sharing.

Zimmer kind of came across like a dope in the video.

Those chinooks and stuff that they can do is unreal and the fine folks that operate them are equally amazing.

12-Apr-18
Thank you to Jon for serving this great country.

12-Apr-18
Very cool Mike. Don't feel bad about Vike's stuff, I actually like zimm as a coach.

12-Apr-18
Thank you Jon for your service!

12-Apr-18
Thank Jon for his service!

12-Apr-18
Thank you guys! I'll pass your words on to Jon...

12-Apr-18
Video kept hanging up for me. I'll try to check it out later.

Congratulations to you and another thank you to Jon for his service. Wishing you guys a safe and fulfilling season this year.

13-Apr-18
Well thank him for his service! For the record, any kid that can fly in one of them dang things is a Hero in my eyes because those Shithooks (that's what we called 'em in Korea) shake like a dog shitting darning needles. LOL! Make it through a deployment in one of those and you've earned your stripes as they say.

14-Apr-18
Cool, ditto what everyone has already said.

14-Apr-18
Yup, thanks for your service to all the Vets here.

• Sitka Gear