Mike F 13-Apr-18
Chief2 13-Apr-18
Chief2 13-Apr-18
LTL JimBow 13-Apr-18
CaptMike 13-Apr-18
RUGER1022 14-Apr-18
HunterR 15-Apr-18
13-Apr-18
Based on this fact - Regardless of the weapons I have carried my attitude never changed about why or what I was hunting. Considering I have experienced great joy while using all types of bows and a rifle why not a cross bow ? So I decided I’m going to get a cross bow . I said I never would , I changed my mind . Because this revelation came to me while I was in my club house working on some wood arrows for my Long Bow it was proof for me that I can hunt fair chase with a cross bow . In the end that is my only concern , that what I do is fair chase . So I do this not to stock my freezer up on deer or bucks for the wall . No , this goes under more unnecessary fun . It could be a total of 2 people to add to the number ,, My wife might get one also . We are headed to Buck Rub to see what they got .

13-Apr-18
I need to get out to Buck Rub too soon!

But...maybe you could post this on xbownation?

13-Apr-18
I had a revelation too... Thinking about adding on to my house...

13-Apr-18
I had a revaluation also, it was to buy a new recurve and I did. What does your revelation have to do with the BOW site and BOW hunting?

Mike, I also have a revelation to add a bigger shop to my house.

13-Apr-18
Speaking of revelations... I thought I'd check out Tweeds link to Xbownation and noticed that they called out a guy that goes by the handle "Woodsman" over there for being Ground Hunter on this site. I haven't seen him post on either site since. I'm not saying for sure that he's the same guy, but his writing style sure seems the same but he was sure talking 2 different games depending on the site he was posting on. He also stated on both forums that he plans to hunt turkeys with an xbow this spring. Ground Hunter, if you're reading this, tell me it isn't so.

13-Apr-18
Why not just skip right to a Bazooka and get it over with already..

13-Apr-18
I'm going to advocate for claymores.

13-Apr-18
Good luck, nothing wrong with making a switch. I am going to remain a dedicated bowhunter, my wife and kids are too. Bowhunting and the associated culture continues to decline, just as I promised you it would.

13-Apr-18

>>>--arrow1-->'s Link
Assuming you and your family are able bodied humans. Think of this guy when you take to the field. You can change your user name now to LTLJimmyXgun.

13-Apr-18
This woodsman guy (not saying it is for sure ground hunter) was advocating for crossbows over there. Not trolling them.

13-Apr-18

>>>--arrow1-->'s Link
Or maybe this one LTLJIMMY XGUN

13-Apr-18

Kevin @ Wisconsin's embedded Photo
Kevin @ Wisconsin's embedded Photo

13-Apr-18

Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Poor Rut, when you start calling names you loose all credibility.

13-Apr-18
"Poor Rut, when you start calling names you loose all credibility. "

Agreed. It makes him look like a snowflake whine ass.

13-Apr-18
Cool story.... does this mean you will have some longbows for sale?

13-Apr-18
I want in on the bazooka hunt with South farm!

13-Apr-18
Kevin gets it.

13-Apr-18
Zooks are hard on the meet. You have to non-exploding non-expanding solid steel or copper.

13-Apr-18
This is great . A camera using , atv riding , tree stander , compound and release ,same old private land sitting hunt from the comfort of his house and bed bow hunter calling out a cross bow for being too much . What , are you kidding me ? O Ya and the big one , Lets all hunt the rut except you , Come on . This is an outrage .

13-Apr-18
Lil Jim please step away from the wood shop. Dipping cedars in the lacquer is starting to deplete the few brain cells you had. HA!

13-Apr-18
I had a revelation today also. I have a young man that wants to give bowhunting a try, but his family doesn't have the funds to shell out to buy equipment. And what if he doesn't like it? So I called a WBH Director and they have equipment that he can use, bows, arrows, safety harness, treestands, etc.

I didn't know there they had this program.

Glad I made the call!

13-Apr-18
What if I just toss grenades then all the processing is done and I can just bag up the meat and head for the freezer

13-Apr-18
I want a grenade season!

13-Apr-18
The smell in the shop is sweet . That's exactly what the WBH , WTA need to do . That's the good stuff . NRB , DNR , CC CDAC come on Sitting on a board talking about deer numbers and counting who shot what is joke . Meeting Come to Order , do I have a motion , second that LOL

13-Apr-18
Jimmy, under the lesser weapons law, you can use that crossbow during the gun season. As the purist you portray yourself as, you should have no issue with that. Otherwise, the only revelation is that you are a fair chase hypocrite

14-Apr-18
Jeffd . This site is full of phonys that talk the talk but don't walk the walk .

Speaking of weapons . My second Spear is almost done . These bad boys really fly . You can throw them or jump out of a tree as the Deer walks under you . The DNR should ok them . They have done worse .

15-Apr-18
Repeat whipped cheddar.

• Sitka Gear