splitlimb13 15-Apr-18
splitlimb13 15-Apr-18
BH2017 15-Apr-18
BH2017 15-Apr-18
HDE 15-Apr-18
BH2017 15-Apr-18
ohiohunter 16-Apr-18
13-Apr-18
I've decided to fight fire with fire. I'm gonna call NMDGF every 5 minutes with random draw questions until they release the hostage....

13-Apr-18
Do it. Tell them your sick of hearing friends if people in department knowing their results while we wait in agony.

13-Apr-18
I'm pretty sure that's NOT the way to encourage them to post results any earlier than they need to...

13-Apr-18
maybe it'll work, maybe it'll backfire, but I like it

13-Apr-18
Releasing results 2 weeks early last year doesn't help. Then touting how efficient the draw process was allowing for early results is sour icing on the cake.

13-Apr-18
Damn , we are worse than a bunch little kids at Christmas.

13-Apr-18
Our household put in more apps this year than ever before. That might be why I'm wanting to find out more this time than in the past.

13-Apr-18
Exactly what HDE said, " Then touting how efficient the draw process was allowing for early results is sour icing on the cake." I assume they will be be making a statement that last year was efficient and this year was a mess? LOL!

I have yet to see any reason, if the draw truly has taken place, why there is any reason to wait to release the results.

13-Apr-18
They spend the extra time debating on what forum post is the most witty then give that person their first choice in everything. It's the hardest year yet for them to decide.

13-Apr-18
Game and Fish is doing exactly what they said they would do. April 25th. At least so far they are. That was the deal when we applied. I for one agreed to the terms.

Hell its better than the old days when we recieved a post card in August. imo

13-Apr-18
Makes sense that last year was actually a mess and many mistakes made, but didn't want to own up to it.

That explains how I was able to draw Valle Vidal, second hunt as my first choice.

13-Apr-18
HDE has anyone told you you suck lately? lol VV= rookie unit

14-Apr-18
With the kind of spaz I am, I need all the rookie units I can get.

14-Apr-18
Hahahahaha

14-Apr-18
I've hunt as that rookie unit twice now, and I'd hunt it for the next ten seasons happily LOL. I shouldn't complain either....I didn't even pay attention the last couple of years and lightning struck 3 times.....but after the sheep tag, I can't help myself. I NEED to know. Lol

14-Apr-18
Stupid auto correct.....I've hunted

15-Apr-18
I guess they messed up in 2013 when I drew VV second hunt with it being my second choice! I shot mine west of where HDE killed his bull.

15-Apr-18
April 25 is still a helluva lot earlier than we used to find out. Relax guys. It's coming soon ;)

15-Apr-18
Well, for me, it's a matter of either buying a fat bike for the Caldera or a camper shell for my Tacoma to keep things (coolers) secure when on my RM Bighorn hunt.

The sooner I know the better.

15-Apr-18
Although we do find out way sooner than we used to, it's to be expected right? Our technology has improved tremendously in the past 20 years so you'd expect for these types of things to improve with it. The issue I have is people knowing from an inside source while the rest of us it here chewing off our nails. There is no reason not to just release the results.

15-Apr-18
Although we do find out way sooner than we used to, it's to be expected right? Our technology has improved tremendously in the past 20 years so you'd expect for these types of things to improve with it. The issue I have is people knowing from an inside source while the rest of us it here chewing off our nails. There is no reason not to just release the results.

15-Apr-18
Any luck in 2 for turkey today HDE?

15-Apr-18
Any luck in 2 for turkey today HDE?

15-Apr-18
Should've kilt one this morning but some guy driving down the road at the wrong time messed us up. Then another knothead later on messed us up again. We messed ourselves up the third time, took one too many steps and they saw us.

Were into birds pretty much all morning. Heading back on Thurs or Fri, then again on Sat. I know of two birds that were not hunted.

15-Apr-18
Best of luck!

16-Apr-18
Good luck, hopefully your Thursday hunt will be a post draw celebration!

• Sitka Gear