grizzlyadam 14-Apr-18
skipmaster1 14-Apr-18
skipmaster1 14-Apr-18
skipmaster1 14-Apr-18
skipmaster1 14-Apr-18
skipmaster1 14-Apr-18
Shawn 14-Apr-18
13-Apr-18
I know a few of you here have used them to age your deer. This was the first year I did. I have every deer I shoot aged by tooth wear but it isn't all that accurate after 3.5 years or so. I shot a special deer and wanted to know his exact age. After they sent an email back to me with the age, I decided I wanted one of their certificates to hang next to the skull. I called and talked to Heather, the new owner. She was super helpful and had a framed certificate sent out to me soon after I had posted a picture of it on Instagram, she saw it and realized there was a mistake. I had seen it to but it wasn't a big deal and I wasn't going to complain. Well, I didn't realize she had seen the mistake until I came home the other day to find she had sent a letter and a corrected certificate. Thst right there is pretty amazing customer service. I highly recommend dealing with this company.

14-Apr-18
What was the age on your buck?

14-Apr-18
10.5 years old. He was a buck that I would see in the same general area each year for a day or two during the second week of November. He always was with a doe. Two years in a row I had encounters with him. I figured out the most likely area to get a shot at him and waited for everything to be perfect. A huge cold front with the right wind moved in on November 11th. He came in behind a doe at 2:45pm. I really believe in annual patterns He was aged at 6.5-7.5 but a guy contacted me through FB and hunts nearby. He had trail cam pics and history with this deer. He believed it to be older. So I sent in the teeth and sure enough it was.

14-Apr-18
10.5.... oh my word.. I don't care if he had a unicorn sticking out of his head, what a trophy.. congrats on harvesting such a smart animal.. good for you!

14-Apr-18
Amazing! At that age he must have been on a downhill slide in antler size, wonder what he looked like at 6.5. Buck of a lifetime, congrats again.

14-Apr-18

skipmaster1's embedded Photo

14-Apr-18

14-Apr-18

14-Apr-18

This was one of the trail cam pics the guy hunting nearby sent me.

14-Apr-18

The best part is knowing his age and then having guys guess the age based on this picture. He was 9.5 here. Most guys say 2.5-3.5.

14-Apr-18
Haha lol.. 2.5... once again the only way to know is to send out the teeth!

• Sitka Gear