notags 17-Apr-18
StickFlicker 17-Apr-18
Coyote 65 17-Apr-18
WapitiBob 18-Apr-18
notags 18-Apr-18
notags 18-Apr-18
AZrecurve 19-Apr-18
16-Apr-18
Have 10 pts for antelope, but have never hunted them, probably will go with a guide, so anybody know a good one, and a good unit.

Terry

16-Apr-18
You've got a year to decide since this year's draw already happened. And be patient on this one (l-o-n-g odds) ...

17-Apr-18
If you are thinking archery, you don't need a guide. If you're thinking rifle, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you aren't really in the running at 10 bp t.s. ,I had 16 when I drew a muzzleloader tag and considered myself lucky. The good news is in AZ everyone has a chance, slim may it be sometimes. Good Luck in next years draw.

17-Apr-18
Are you looking for a world-class buck, even if it takes a number of years more to draw a tag, or are you looking to get drawn in the shortest number of years possible and be happy taking a representative buck (which would still be larger than you would likely get in states like Wyoming, etc.)? Rifle or bow?

As was said, 10 bonus points does not buy you much in Arizona's antelope world. For rifle, you might only be half-way there. Even for archery, I don't believe there's a single hunt where 10 points will guarantee a tag.

17-Apr-18
Not looking for a world book anything. Have never hunted them, but with 10 pts. figured I might get lucky. If it takes another 10 years, it probably isn't going to happen. 72 now, and while I can still get around who knows what happens in 10.

Terry

18-Apr-18
15 points was the minimum used by a nr in the 2018 draw, hunt 2036.

18-Apr-18

18-Apr-18
Terry, with 10 points for rifle or muzzeloader, you may be around a 3-4% chance of drawing. Archery will go up pretty dramatically depending on the unit. Check out Hunters Trailhead if you havent already. I use it to figure out where I have the least crappy chance of drawing. My daughter had 17 and did not draw this year. Its all a crap shoot till you get into the 20's and even then....

19-Apr-18
I drew 5B rifle with 7 points. Anything is possible!

• Sitka Gear