Pennsylvania
Contributors to this thread:
X-Master 17-Apr-18
elk yinzer 17-Apr-18
Jeff Durnell 18-Apr-18
RC 18-Apr-18
X-Master 18-Apr-18
17-Apr-18
John O'Brion, owner of Grandpa Ray Outdoors products of Wisconsin will be in the middle Armstrong County area this Saturday, April 21st. He will be presenting a deer nutrition seminar to the general public. This will be taking place at Harvest Community Church 143 Reed Rd. Kittanning Pa 16201 starting at 2:00 PM. The event is free of charge to attendees. John has authored two books on wildlife management and food plots and is working on a third.

John will be sharing his vast knowledge of wildlife nutrition, habitat management and how to maintain your properties to provide 24/7, 365 days nutrition and habitat to help keep the wildlife on your property by giving them the basics that they need to not only survive but to thrive. He will be sharing how to provide nutrition, bedding areas, cover and water as these are the things that wildlife needs each and every day to survive and to be healthy.

The seminar will start off with John sharing some basic information about himself and how since the early 1990's got to this point in this field. His goal is to educate folks and have them learn from his years of experience and research and he willingly shares his knowledge to help the land steward to provide these basic needs in the most economical and efficient manner. He will also be fielding questions and any concerns that the audience may have with their individual properties. Attendees should feel free to ask any questions and if there is any technique that they feel they want to learn more about all they need to do is ask and John will share his thoughts. Again, this seminar is free of charge.

The event is being hosted locally by Western PA Outdoors of Ford City Pa 16226. You can find Grandpa Ray Outdoors on the web at www.grandparayoutdoors.com and Western Pa Outdoors may be found on Facebook at www.facebook.com/betterdeernutrition/ or by searching for Western PA Outdoors.

There will be some Grandpa Ray Outdoors products on hand and also orders may be placed at the seminar as well.

17-Apr-18
Getch yo deers on the keto diet. Its in these days. To hell with acorns thems things are just carbs that go straight to the hips.

18-Apr-18
Free? My advertiser alarm went off the instant I opened this thread. It's painfully annoying and sounds like this... "Crap! CRAP! Crap! CRAP!" Lol.

I pass.

18-Apr-18
Jeffro..

LMAO:)

18-Apr-18
Thanks for the RSVP Jeff but it really wasn't necessary. I'm sure John was sooooo looking forward to learning something from you. lol! I'll convey your regrets to him. BTW - it is FREE/ NO Charge to anyone that wants to attend. Thanks

• Sitka Gear