Duke 28-Apr-18
Mike F 28-Apr-18
Jeff in MN 29-Apr-18
albino 29-Apr-18
MF 29-Apr-18
Pasquinell 29-Apr-18
Plum lake 07-May-18
19-Apr-18
We have a few spots open for our spring bear hunt. Any hunter that hunts with us in 2018 will have a chance to win their 2019 hunt with us. We will be doing a live draw on Facebook after our season is over. 1in20 chance of winning and that's if all the tags are sold. Better odds if all tags are not filled. June 2-7 is open for three hunters. Group pricing available.

19-Apr-18
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19-Apr-18
Thought advertising was not allowed here....

27-Apr-18
What is Face Book????

27-Apr-18
Albino -

It's a book where you put a picture of your face and everyone gets to look at it. A special kind of "coffee table" book that usually gets get in the bathroom.

LOL...Sorry, I couldn't resist!

27-Apr-18
MF you're a dork!

28-Apr-18
Plum Lake, wish I could take advantage of your offer. Hopefully in the future.

28-Apr-18
I’m pretty positive Plum Lake is a sponsor...

28-Apr-18
Hey, Thanks. That must be the same place you keep your family photo album. It says "wipe to develop" ROFLMAO......Back at ya. I love being 12 again. Ha. I wouldn't want to hijack the thread but I wonder how many on here are on Facebook. Am I the only one that is not?

28-Apr-18
You're not alone Albino. I'm not. Nice offer by Plum Creek btw.

28-Apr-18
I’m with you, Albino... What’s Facebook? Kidding aside, not on it myself as I talk with and personally interact with those I want to.

28-Apr-18
Albino - Thanks for finding my family photo album! It's been lost for a long time..... I thought you were only 3 nearly 6???

Facebook is sometimes a necessary evil. Not a real fan of it.

29-Apr-18
I thought everyone was on facebook. ;-) I have connected with family members that i had lost touch with because they moved out to those nasty west coast states.

Thing I like the most is watching what is for sale in the area and selling stuff. Every new item posted goes right in my facebook feed so I see it pretty quick. Not that I need to buy more junk but every once in a while I snap up a good deal, sometimes they are things that I actually need. In this area a moderator has to approve each new entry before it goes public. They usually approve them all at once each day which I like because I can breeze thru them all pretty fast.

29-Apr-18
I am on witness protection so I only go on forums like Bowsite. Not much family left & none in this state. My wife is on Facebook & it does help her keep track of her huge family. That way she can plan things that I don't want to go to. lol Plum lake. You should post a link on here so us non FB's can see what you have. I guess I could google it. That way they can track me down. I'm pretty sure my microwave has been watching me any way. That tin foil hat is not helping me at all.

29-Apr-18
Facebook has its ups and downs, more positive than anything but what do I know, I'm just a dork!

29-Apr-18
Nope. I refer to it as Feces book.

07-May-18
TTT

• Sitka Gear