Pasquinell 19-Apr-18
RutnStrut 19-Apr-18
WIBUCK 20-Apr-18
Live2hunt 20-Apr-18
Duke 20-Apr-18
19-Apr-18

Pasquinell's embedded Photo
Pasquinell's embedded Photo
Took the dog for a walk after work seeing as how it was 52 degrees. It's shames me on how we treat our gorgeous waters and dump toilets and trash tires on public lands. Eergh!

19-Apr-18
Tragedy of the commons

19-Apr-18
Kenosha?

19-Apr-18
That's the Kenosha Marina. The south east part of our state is very interesting place LOL. The best thing you can say about today is all of our snow melted . It's all gone . The best thing about the past is kenosha county is the home to the original Gander Mountain . Way back when .

19-Apr-18
Yep Kenosha. Lots of trash in the water, what a shame.

19-Apr-18
some people are disgusting. i always carry a few contractor bags in my pack when I scout public land. It's not very often that I don't at least partially fill one.

20-Apr-18
Hunting elk years ago north of Pinedale WY I decided to try my luck fishing in the upper green river. Fast clear water with huge boulders it was a sight to see. I crawl down a rock ledge which had huge timbers in place from many years ago to stop erosion. A huge tree had washed in and laid across the stream creating a huge very deep hole. As I was working down the embankment I could see trout of all sizes just waiting for me. Thought I had died and went to heaven only to get down to a ledge to stand on and counted 37 aluminum cans, countless worm and bait containers, as well as other garbage. Could not believe it made me sick. I guess they maybe felt that every time the water would rise it was all good again.

20-Apr-18
I come up out of the Brule River with the back of my fly vest full of stuff at times also. It is just sickening when you see it. Just trashy people.

20-Apr-18
Pigs. My family picks up contractor bags full of garbage every spring along the roads. -Many of the pigs are the same folks over and over the year as I find the same garbage at or near the same places. Just disgusting how some people act. -This is not isolated though. "Someone else will take care of it."

• Sitka Gear