xtroutx 21-Apr-18
Chief2 21-Apr-18
Tweed 21-Apr-18
grape 21-Apr-18
Chief2 21-Apr-18
grape 21-Apr-18
grape 23-Apr-18
21-Apr-18
Here..let me get somebody started! This was my oldest son’s first compound. He is now thirty nine. He has continued to upgrade over the years. This one hangs in my “ hunting room” not being used. So....let me see if I can find a home for it. It is a Premier Archery ( made in Wisconsin) left handed compound. It is still in great shape. 35-50 # ....27-29” draw...nice rest...peep sight...fiber optic single pin sight.. I will include a picture. If anyone has someone that is a lefty that needs a good bow for someone starting out...it’s yours..See if we can get someone started

21-Apr-18

grape's embedded Photo
grape's embedded Photo

21-Apr-18
Very nice offer!

21-Apr-18
My wife shoots lefty (currently doesn't have a bow) if you don't have any other takers I would be interested in buying. But if there is a kid out there let them have first crack!

21-Apr-18
Cool!

21-Apr-18
Chief, I would be happy if your wife could use the Bow. You can not buy it. I want to help somebody that needs a bow. You are the first to ask. It's yours if you want it.

21-Apr-18
Very nice, good to see.

21-Apr-18
Awesome I would greatly appreciate it! Pm me if you want and we can figure out the details again much appreciated !!!

21-Apr-18
Bowmen are some genuine folks

21-Apr-18
Chief, I PMed you....the bow is yours....got a plumber here now...I'll contact you more later..

21-Apr-18
Awesome!

21-Apr-18
I PMed you with my phone # Let's get that bow to you...Greg

23-Apr-18
Chief, I PMed you...

• Sitka Gear