Franklin 23-Apr-18
CaptMike 23-Apr-18
Missouribreaks 24-Apr-18
buckmaster69 24-Apr-18
Glunker 24-Apr-18
Konk1 24-Apr-18
Franklin 24-Apr-18
22-Apr-18
Even if the cross bow stays all in or full inclusion do you really think more people are coming ? Who would they be ? What are their names . Its more likely the numbers have peaked and will go down from here . The cross bow has no chance at holding or capturing someone long term . Its just not good enough or fun enough. With little to no interest from any newbies of youngsters it's possible this is all fluff . Unnecessary concern . If you really want to look long term and preserve the season than you would have to limit all technology . Can you do It ?

22-Apr-18
I wonder how many people with regular bow license also bought an xbow tag. Then shot the deer with their regular bow and taged it with the xbow to run those numbers up one person at a time. Well, probably none, it was just a stupid thought.

22-Apr-18
tell me that when SCI and the NRA push for the airbow, next year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just sayin

22-Apr-18
Not our SCI chapter!

22-Apr-18
But, but,crossbows bring more people to hunting and it's all about, blah, blah.blah....

22-Apr-18
Not a stupid thought Jeff. I brought it up in one of the other threads but Capt. and his chorines didn’t want to look at that.

23-Apr-18
How can people still not be exhausted from the xbow threads?

Talk about endurance.

23-Apr-18
Tweed x2

23-Apr-18
I didn`t get a buck this year because of all the crossbow hunters and the sun was in my eyes.

23-Apr-18
What xtroutx said to you in another thread.

24-Apr-18
It depends on the state. If crossbows are allowed for elk in Montana, yes many more people would apply for the limited draw and try to come to Montana. The draw will stop the hoards from actually coming, but success in the draw will greatly decrease. In Wisconsin, not so much, too late for them.

24-Apr-18
I wonder how many cross gunners shot deer and registered their deer as bow.

24-Apr-18
I suspect a steady bleed of gun hunters taking up the crossbow as the rut is fun to hunt, with better weather, less competition, longer hunt dates (3 week rut vs 9 day gun season which 3 of the 9 days are slow) and I would think it is more fun to shoot a deer with a crossbow than a gun. Also I'll bet some of the challenged hunters as there are have and have nots that might pressure some to move to crossbows to "get their due" Wish I had a better prognosis, just trying to keep it real.

24-Apr-18
"I wonder how many people with regular bow license also bought an xbow tag. Then shot the deer with their regular bow and taged it with the xbow to run those numbers up one person at a time. "

Wonder how many went the other way.........

24-Apr-18
Capt. Mike....WAAAHHHH....I HATE CROSSBOWS!!!! lol

• Sitka Gear