Irishman 04-May-18
BigOzzie 04-May-18
ROUGHCOUNTRY 04-May-18
SBH 09-May-18
JL 13-May-18
ROUGHCOUNTRY 15-May-18
BigOzzie 16-May-18
27-Apr-18
Checking if anyone has laid eyes on any bears yet?

04-May-18
Grizzly and black bears have been trapped after they had been causing trouble. I'm sure that black bears are out, the problem in NW Montana is being able to drive to where I normally get out and hunt. Still lots of snow on the roads.

04-May-18
hearing rumors but not seeing any sign. Usually high school students are telling of their bear adventures by now and I have heard none thus far. I expect I will hear a couple of stories after the weekend.

oz

04-May-18

ROUGHCOUNTRY's embedded Photo
I hiked miles and miles last weekend for shed antlers and bears in the bitterroot and cut through snow patches and never saw a track, any scat or any sightings....kind of surprised me and to top it off, my antlers fell out of my pack and were lost somewhere along the way:(

09-May-18
Oh NO! Thats a bummer RoughCountry! Better go back, thats a cool drop tine.

Ya, we are not seeing any blacks for some reason. Damn Grizzlys are sure out though

13-May-18
Brother had one get on the back deck at the house this past week while he drove into town.

15-May-18

Hiked the Bitterroots where I've killed two bears in the past and found some scat but no bears spotted..........

16-May-18
I have had two students show me pictures this week. One small one harvested, and one big that was on the side of the road, kid couldn't find a way to legally shoot it where it was.

oz

• Sitka Gear