Crusader dad 29-Apr-18
Bloodtrail 29-Apr-18
Jeff in MN 29-Apr-18
Crusader dad 29-Apr-18
orionsbrother 30-Apr-18
Grunter 01-May-18
Drop Tine 01-May-18
28-Apr-18
What the heck happened to him - posted all the time - never see him anymore?

Weird - hope all is well....

28-Apr-18
BT, he just posted today in the weapon comparison thread.

29-Apr-18
I'm here. I had some things in my life that I needed to get back on track so Bowsite went on the back burner for a while. Things are going pretty well now so I'll be lurking and contributing again. I am currently running a larger painting company and training my son how who is now 18 and worked for me the last four years how to run my company. This will give him the chance to make the owners wage for the summer before he goes to college. Unfortunately it keeps me busy about 70 hrs a week and that doesn't leave me much time to fraternize with the Bowsite boys.

You will not see me on any thread pertaining to or arguing about crossbows though.

Thanks for thinking of me BT, I hope you got out to my in laws and killed another bird this year.

29-Apr-18
Got worried there! LOL... Glad things are going well and your busy!! Yes, stay in touch on here!! Good Hunting!

29-Apr-18
So, CD, does your son running the business this summer mean you can do more fishing and deer scouting ? ;-) I just hired someone to do some inside painting. Too bad I didn't know you were into painting or you could have had a little fishing/painting 'vacation' and stayed right in that same house.

29-Apr-18
Jeff, my son running my business means more work for me. I have to work with him on all the estimates, scheduling and billing. That company is my baby and I want to be there for my son to make sure everything runs smoothly. Basically, I do everything I was doing and explain to him why it's done that way and he makes all the money. The company I'm running now for someone else is much larger and it's very stressful. My company does mostly residential repaints. Interior and exterior. We only had 5 guys max working at a time. I'm now running a 25 person company that does a lot of commercial work as well as water and fire restoration. It's really pretty overwhelming and it sure would have been nice to take a few days and go paint for you.

30-Apr-18
Glad to hear all is well... though stressful. Take care. Try to cut back those hours.

01-May-18
Dam brother you must be busy! Haven't heard you say golf at all!!! Haha hope you get out there soon.

01-May-18
Shane, don’t forget to come up for air once in a while and have some fun.

• Sitka Gear