koogie 04-Oct-22
koogie 04-Oct-22
koogie 04-Oct-22
koogie 04-Oct-22
hunterj 07-Oct-22
Babysaph 07-Oct-22
koogie 11-Oct-22
01-May-18
Do any of you guys have suggestions for an SD card reader? I am tired of having to bring back my SD card and put it in the computer. I am not a computer guy but I would think there would be technology out there to just put ur card in a reader and look at it in the field.

01-May-18
If you have an IPhone or an Android, you can buy a card reader from Sportsman’s Warehouse. It plugs into your phone, and you can use it at the camera site. Cheap too, less than $20. One type is for the Android, the other is for the IPhone.

01-May-18
Good info ! Thanks

01-May-18
Wow didn't kniw that. Awesome. Thanks.

01-May-18

JayD's embedded Photo
JayD's embedded Photo

02-May-18
JR, I just bought a cheap small laptop to take with me. Just have to make sure it has a card reader. The connection shown above works well too for IPhones or iPads but my problem was I kept filling it with pictures , so I got a small dedicated pc

03-May-18
I have a lil tablet I use but I keep losing the charger. Lol

03-Oct-22
No need to use an SD card, you can directly download the game here: https://uptomods.com/

04-Oct-22
I went thru this 4 years ago. I have an older iphone 6 and I bought several readers. The only one I got to work is made by apple and I believe it was 25 bucks. Things to remember about it though, deleting pics are impossible at best. It may work at first but eventually the pics won't delete. Phones have any issue deleting anything in large quantities so I view the pics with my phone but about every couple times I bring another card and replace it. Take the old card back to your computer and reformat it. The operating system on phones don't handle trash very well, if you'd like a more detailed explanation I'd have to talk to you one on one to explain it.

04-Oct-22
I went thru this 4 years ago. I have an older iphone 6 and I bought several readers. The only one I got to work is made by apple and I believe it was 25 bucks. Things to remember about it though, deleting pics are impossible at best. It may work at first but eventually the pics won't delete. Phones have any issue deleting anything in large quantities so I view the pics with my phone but about every couple times I bring another card and replace it. Take the old card back to your computer and reformat it. The operating system on phones don't handle trash very well, if you'd like a more detailed explanation I'd have to talk to you one on one to explain it.

04-Oct-22
Oh, and rather than using the software to view, I just go in to file folder and drill down and view the pics there.

04-Oct-22
Oh, and if you notice viewing pics is taking a long time, it's time to reformat it. Again, the issue is too in depth to explain here. So, when I take my trip out west I make sure I reformat my cards on the computer first. It will easily last a couple weeks if you not getting 2 or 3 hundred pics a week.

07-Oct-22
I us Bone view.

07-Oct-22
I use Tacticam cameras now. I was using Spypoint. They sucked. Always something happening to them and no customer service. I now use Tacticam and they are great .Get the pics on all my devices. Even my watch. Love em.

11-Oct-22
What ever you use, see if you can view the pics thru the "files" or "folder". And keep in mind, the more pics and the more deletes you do...the more time it takes to view and the delete will stop working. At least on the iphone you don't have the option to reformat so you'll need you computer for that. When you format, it deletes everything indiscrimantly and releases the space so you wont have your pics crammed in every small disc space all over creation.

• Sitka Gear