Jaquomo 06-May-18
Ned 06-May-18
Jaquomo 06-May-18
jordanathome 08-May-18
brewski 04-Jun-18
goelk 04-Jun-18
03-May-18

Jim Moore's Link
Read where the Boulder city council voted to step on the 2A. Link attached. Anyone know anything more on this?

03-May-18
No more info other than the city council seems crazy motivated to do this ordinance...they seem to think that it will stop criminals.

03-May-18
It's Boulder.....not a shock.

03-May-18
The only way to enforce is to do a check on every car, truck, van, plane, hang glider, parachute, bicycle that enters the city to see if they have a semi auto. Those that live there have to register, so when someone slips in from outside, they can go take those away from the residents. Just another reason for me to avoid the Republic of Boulder.

03-May-18
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_31847523/boulder-approves-ban-sale-possession-assault-weapons

03-May-18
Hours and hours of debate preceding the council vot and then a unanamous vote in favor. It won't be an enforcement problem for a couple years cause it will take that long to get through the courts. Call me an optimist but I think the courts will knock it down.

03-May-18
When was the last time a crime was committed in Boulder with a semi-automatic rifle?

What a stinking s#!thole that place has become.

03-May-18
Boulder = Redcoats

03-May-18
'Not surprising that they chose not to address the mental health issue, what with the inmates running the asylum :)

03-May-18
When was the last time a crime was committed in Boulder with a semi-automatic rifle?

What a stinking s#!thole that place has become.

03-May-18
Hope this one goes to court and they lose. Hard to believe how messed up the libtards are.

03-May-18
LOL at Boulder

03-May-18
Boulder...35 square miles of Colorado, surrounded by reality!

03-May-18
"When was the last time a crime was committed in Boulder with a semi-automatic rifle?"

Think it might have been when the cop killed the elk. LOL

04-May-18
Boulder used to be a cool town but it's such a dump now, I'm not sure why anyone with half a brain would want to live there anymore...

04-May-18
30 years ago, Boulder was just a place full of leftys that we left to themselves. Once or twice a year you would go there to watch a few crazy people, grab a brew and see a CU game. They did their thing and we just shook our heads. Then ruining their town soon became ruining the county and State.

04-May-18
It will be entertaining watching the fight that's coming. Libturd commies.

04-May-18
The John Caldara quote is classic... Carry On!

04-May-18
If someone were to try to take a gun away, it might be wise to consider which end they are trying to grab... ;) At any point it isn't likely to end well.

05-May-18
I’m thinking of bow hunting unit 18/28 this year but was a little worried about the amount of hunters coming out of Boulder because it’s so close. After reading this post, I don’t foresee too many hunters coming from Boulder lol.

05-May-18
18 and 28 are within 3 hours of a lot of the front range. You will have plenty of company. Not that 4 or 6 hours makes much difference. That said both those units have alot of country and hold elk.

05-May-18

05-May-18
Ned, 18/28 are not accessible strait out of Boulder as there are no roads crossing over the divide from units 38/29/20. You have to go around using I-70 from the South or hwy 14 or Rocky Mountain National Park via the North from Grand Lake area. But as mentioned in the other thread you started, units 18/28 get hit hard from front range residents and many non-residents. Best of luck!!

05-May-18
thx for the travel info, I hadn't actually looked at how to get in there yet, just a lot of studying the topo map. I've found plenty of primitive campgrounds for a base camp, but if anyone could recommend one that has showers and maybe a laundry facility that's conveniently located to 18/28 I'd appreciate it.

06-May-18
That's a huge area. Depending upon where you are, you can run into numerous towns for showers, supplies, dinner, etc.. Kremmling, Hot Sulfur, Frasier, Granby, Grand Lake, Winter Park. You should PM Paul@thefort, since he used to own a lodge near Granby and knows all the ins and outs.

Also know that in most of Arapaho National Forest you can camp wherever you want, not restricted to the "campgrounds" where you'll need to pay a nightly fee.

06-May-18
Thx. We have no time restraints so we'll want to take a shower every few days. I have a solar shower if need be , not so sure it'll get very warm up there though lol

06-May-18
It will get plenty warm if you put it on a dark background in the sun while you're out hunting. Except for when the big snow dumps hit. Then you might want to go into a town for a couple days just to get out of it and dry out.

But at $10-15 a shower plus gas in and out, you guys could pay for a Zodi instant hot shower pretty quickly. That's what I did before getting a camper for a base camp.

08-May-18
Boulder = dog's rights LOL

04-Jun-18
The planet of Boulder has been out of orbit for years

04-Jun-18
being a parent of a son at columbine shooting it good to see someone trying to help but i think it the wrong way. Me, personal it always been a mental issue. We need to address that more. Hell, i have guns of all kind and I will never give them up because i know better not to shoot people. That my two cents worth.

• Sitka Gear