Bigbuckbob 18-May-18
SILVERADO 18-May-18
bigbuckbob 18-May-18
Garbanzo 21-May-18
04-May-18

>>---CTCrow--->'s Link
Springfield Armory Cuts Dick’s Off Completely

04-May-18
OUCH!!!! That's gotta hurt. Oh wait, you mean the sporting goods store. WHEW! Had me worried.

04-May-18
Barbarians

04-May-18
Wish I saw this earlier. I just bought a turkey call from Field and Stream! Im finished with Dicks and Field and Stream. The next firearm that I purchase will absolutely be a Springfield. I actually have my fathers 30.06 03 from WWII which was built in 1931 and is still very accurate!!!

04-May-18
The m1a is awesome. My wife first time shooting with iron sight hit steel target at 200 yrds 5 out of 5 times.

09-May-18

Ace's Link
And now Mossberg drops Dick's too!

"We just received a press release from Mossberg which states their intention to distance themselves from retailer Dick’s Sporting Goods.

It appears that the well is beginning to run dry for those consumers who still planned to purchase their firearms from Field & Stream or Dick’s Sporting Goods. We know many consumers will continue to shop at these stores for other sporting goods and outdoor equipment but the options in the firearm section appear to be shrinking. More below from Mossberg. "

09-May-18
Oneeye, 5 for 5 at 200 yards? Remember to zig zag

10-May-18

>>---CTCrow--->'s embedded Photo
>>---CTCrow--->'s embedded Photo

17-May-18
5 years from now Dicks is out of business

17-May-18

Ace's embedded Photo
Ace's embedded Photo

Ace's Link

17-May-18

Ace's embedded Photo
The Dick's jokes just keep coming.
Ace's embedded Photo
The Dick's jokes just keep coming.

Ace's Link

18-May-18
Don't give my wife any ideas guys!

18-May-18
Jax i tend to disagree with you. I do think that it is basically BS for Dicks to take the stance that they have, and I appreciate the firearm manufacturers pulling away from Dicks, but I don’t think that it will make a difference. They still have plenty of customers purchasing all of the other items/sports equipment there, from running, baseball, tennis, golf, soccer, fishing etc.

18-May-18
Silverado - the investment community states that the Dick's stock is in trouble.

"Dick's Sporting Goods Is Tumbling – But Don't Blame Its New Policy on Guns. Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc. has vowed to limits sales of guns. Its problem, however, is poor sales of everything else.

Only weeks after winning accolades from gun-control advocates for ending sales of assault rifles at its Field & Stream stores, Dick’s posted a deeper-than-expected sales decline. Its stock sank the most in four months Tuesday in the wake of the quarterly report, which reflected struggles with excess inventory and deep discounting.

The future had appeared bright after Sports Authority collapsed in 2016, leaving Dick’s as the last national chain of its kind. But price cutting by competitors and tepid demand for items like basketball shoes have hammered the stock and put pressure on profit margins."

21-May-18
I think it will have an effect on them. I use to purchase stuff at Dick's.. Not anymore. Even though I do not own a gun, I won't support a business such as this. I'll find some other place to get the stuff I use to buy at Dick's

• Sitka Gear