Come november 10-May-18
spike78 10-May-18
Come november 10-May-18
Moons22 10-May-18
Ungie01201 11-May-18
09-May-18

Come november's embedded Photo
Come november's embedded Photo
So I thought I’d post this. I checked my deer cams Sunday, and found this shed. I’m pretty excited because he disappeared last November. I thought he was gone. Apparently not. He was a good buck last year ( 13 points, with a drop tine). He should be a great buck this year. I have tons of pictures, and several encounters with this buck. Looking forward to seeing him this year!

09-May-18
P.S. looked for the other side for 4 hours. No luck

09-May-18
Maybe you'll find the other side in November... attached to his head :-)

09-May-18
wow that's a heck of a shed/buck! seems like we were lacking in the shed department this year. I found an old one, before the nice weather hit and I got too busy. seems to happen every year, wish I coulda gotten out before green up some more. just didn't seem like as many pictures were posted as previous years.

09-May-18
Wow!

10-May-18
Yes that's impressive. Good luck

10-May-18
WOW Come November - what a stud! Hope to heck you get a crack at him this fall!!! Sure makes sitting in a stand long hours easier knowing a buck like that could pop out any minute!

I'm curious, how far was the shed from areas you got pic's of him in the past?

10-May-18
Right at the stand Will. 30 yards. It’s a small ridge top that runs parallel to a small clearing. I was hunting the clearing and got busted by this buck 2 years ago. He came across the ridge and winded me. I slid the stand back, and had good action there from several bucks. Got an 8pt. Out of that stand this year.

10-May-18
Do you have a pic to post of him?

10-May-18
I have pics from 2015, 2016, and 2017. I’ll dig them out spike

10-May-18
Get diggin! Nice find

11-May-18
very nice find! I hope you catch up to him!

• Sitka Gear