xi 11-May-18
MA_Bowhunter 11-May-18
Ungie01201 11-May-18
xi 11-May-18
Moons22 11-May-18
spike78 11-May-18
xi 11-May-18
10-May-18
Finally going to get out again. Going to the same place I chased that Tom around Saturday. New game plan. This will be my last day for a while. Flying to Utah in the afternoon for my daughter's graduation. Then spending a week of camping in Zion, Arches, Canyonland National Park and whatever else we can find. Pete

10-May-18
Never been to Arches or Canyonland but Zion is absolutely amazing.

10-May-18
Peter those are amazing places to explore - have a blast. And, congrats to your daughter - and family for helping her.

Have a blast out there tomorrow.

11-May-18
Peter, goodluck and congrats to your daughter also. Sounds like some incredible family time ahead also.

11-May-18
Sounds like an amazing trip!

After having some gobbles in close today, they shut up and all is quiet now.

11-May-18
Never heard a gobble this AM...

11-May-18

xi's embedded Photo
The walk out
xi's embedded Photo
The walk out
xi's embedded Photo
Cut cable lock
xi's embedded Photo
Cut cable lock
xi's embedded Photo
Close up
xi's embedded Photo
Close up
Got invited down to Eastern MA to hunt with a couple buddies I waterfowl hunt with. Basically hunt, laugh and catch up on things. Well it's been a couple yrs since I hunted Turkey's East of Worcester and holy crap, I forgot what a difference it is from Western MA. I called a bird in for one of them and we had a great time, but on the walk out I found where someone had a tree stand and where it was cut out and they threw the cable lock in the trees. Between the horseback riding, people walking, dogs barking I don't know how you guys do it, I take my hat off to you guys, no B.S..

11-May-18
Can't forget the lawnmower and leaf blowers! Congrats xi, sounds like a good morning!

11-May-18
And here I thought we had more birds on the western end? Damn you east guys have all the game!

11-May-18
Moons, I know he scared some roofer really bad when he shot. Air mailers and hammering didn't bother the bird at all. Spike, they got the game, but they ain't got easy on access.

• Sitka Gear