gobbler 15-May-18
gobbler 15-May-18
Babysaph 16-May-18
Babysaph 16-May-18
12-May-18

gobbler's embedded Photo
gobbler's embedded Photo

12-May-18
I think maybe it was Mark Twain who said "The more I'm around people, the better I like my dog." I heard a pastor say one time, "If going to heaven were based on merit, your dog would go in and you would not." Hmmmm, both are about dogs. Wonder why? :o)

12-May-18
Pride will send more people to Hades than anything !! So true Greg ! I'm glad me and you made up ! God do bless you

12-May-18
I am too Ron. I’m glad to be able to call you a friend.

12-May-18
Good thread. It's true. The more I'm around people the more I like my dog. Lol. My dad always told me it takes a big man to say he is sorry. I've had to say it a few times.

13-May-18
Sometimes 'people' don't think they've done anything that requires/deserves an apology be offered. You never know what's going on in someone else's mind.

Liars, horse thieves and bullies have no conscience to begin with, so you can't expect "reasonable" reactions from them--anyway.

:^)

13-May-18

M.P.'s embedded Photo
M.P.'s embedded Photo

13-May-18
Is a rapscallion a type of onion?

13-May-18
I took it as the bully that Jim was talking about. Sounds more loke a potato though

13-May-18
Especially Habitual Liars and Pathylogical Liars ! They are dangerous !!

13-May-18
You’re right Ron. Unfortunately, it takes a while to figure it out sometimes, especially those in a position of authority . It’s easy to assume they tell the truth and are trustworthy.

This statement in no way points to any individual, it’s merely a statement of personal observation .

14-May-18
What is a bursar? LOL

14-May-18
I agree, good thread. Easier to be someone's friend than their adversary. If you are really serious about relationships, ask God to reveal where you need help. I did. Thought the other guy was at fault, but God's direction was for me to go and ask forgiveness. Fifteen years of anger, now I consider him a good friend.

14-May-18
Rapscallion= A mischevious person. Bursar= Someone that manages another’s money.

We all need to recognize the infinite, intrinsic value of ALL people. Regardless of their character. If we focus on treating others accordingly, the world will be a better place. Blessings!

14-May-18
Only the Lord God above can turn a man from being a Pathological liar !!

14-May-18

M.P.'s embedded Photo
M.P.'s embedded Photo

15-May-18
The Peanuts character Charlie Brown once said, "I love mankind, it's people I can't stand." :o)

15-May-18
I'm reluctant to comment on this thread for three reasons: 1. It has nothing to do with bowhunting; 2. I recall reading something about a plank and a speck; 3. When pointing a finger there are 3 pointing back at the one pointing 'Nuff said.

15-May-18
Anyone ever wonder what happens when you take blinders off of a horse? Of course, this is assuming you’re riding a horse on a bowhunting trip thru grizzly country since we’re on bowsite. Instead of the horse having a narrow view of what’s right in front of them it allows the horse to have peripheral vision to be able to see the grizzly coming up behind you. In other words , the whole picture and not just a narrow piece of the picture.

15-May-18
Little Bear , I might be mistaken but I think I’ve seen non bowhunting topics on bowsite before? Anyway, it’s all hypothetical talk anyway. But feel free to chime in, everybody is entitled to an opinion. No, wait ? Are they?Yeah , I’m right, it is America, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

16-May-18
I have seen lots of non bowhunting stuff on here. And just to set the record straight. When I point a finger only the one pointing away from me counts. LOL.

16-May-18
I have seen lots of non bowhunting stuff on here. And just to set the record straight. When I point a finger only the one pointing away from me counts. LOL.

• Sitka Gear