albino 13-May-18
ground hunter 13-May-18
RUGER1022 13-May-18
Live2hunt 14-May-18
Tweed 14-May-18
albino 14-May-18
albino 14-May-18
13-May-18
anyone have any of these, they would like to unload,,,,,, need them at 28 inches or more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thanks

13-May-18
You can get all you need or want at 3 Rivers Archery. They're my go-to for trad supplies, and my wife shoots em.

13-May-18
I have 10 or 12 Brand new that I never even put the inserts in yet. They were my exe's but she didn't have room for them with everything else she got. LOL. You can have them.

13-May-18
thanks I sent you a PM

13-May-18
So true Albino . My Ex even sold some of my mounts while I was out Of town .

14-May-18
That's just cold Ruger!!

14-May-18
Ruger- that sounds like a country song!

14-May-18
That is bad.

14-May-18
Dang, scared me. I found the old big Green hard bow case that I thought they were in & it was empty. I thought maybe she came back & got them. lol I found 9 of them any way in another pile. They are cut 28 1/4 inches long without the nock or insert in them. I hope that is long enough. I think I know where the inserts might be & even the nocks. I'm sure I can find some hot glue if you need that too. Ruger, the only thing I really wanted to keep out of the split was a framed print by Ed Bierley of a Buck in a snow fall. It was on the cover of that old Wisconsin Outdoor Magazine. I think that is what it was called. I don't know why but I miss that print.

• Sitka Gear