bwallace 04-Jun-18
Bowhunter* 12-Jun-18
bwallace 12-Jun-18
Jim 19-Jun-18
Treeline 20-Jun-18
16-May-18

Bowhunter*'s embedded Photo
One of the best shoots in the state!! Don't miss it!!

31-May-18
This is a great shoot. If you haven't ever been to it, it is well worth the drive. Last year both courses were fantastic. Looking forward to shooting it again this year.

31-May-18
Agreed...this is my favorite shoot every year...Won't miss it!

01-Jun-18
Sounds like a good reason to plan a father's day camping trip to Leadville... Is there shaded camping spots on the property, or is it dispersed in the National Forest?...

01-Jun-18
There are shaded spots on the property, but it gets full quickly. There are a few spots outside the range that work. Usually a big turnout.

02-Jun-18
ROCKY MOUNTAIN BOWMEN CLUB/ CBA FATHER’S DAY 3D SHOOT ~FEATURING THE DAVID LUCERO MEMORIAL CHALLENGE~ ******TWO DAY EVENT ****** When: June 16th & 17th , 2018 Where: Rocky Mtn. Bowmen Club Range Take Highway 24 west of Leadville. Turn Left (South) on County Road 23. Merge Left to Range. (Follow the signs)

Competitive 3D Archery Shoot featuring 14 Divisions including Pro, Two Scored Ranges, One Fun Range, Sight-In Range, Team Challenge Shoot (see details below), Food Vendor, Picnic Area, Playground, CBA Merchandise, Camping Area, Door Prizes and More!! Shooters will take the best score of 28 targets (two courses). $25/ Members (CBA or $35/ $50 Family RMBC), $35/ Non-Members (Includes Membership), $5/Youth (14 and under), Pro Class addtl $20 to the pot, New or Renewal Memberships shoot the first round free!! Additional scored rounds can be purchased for $10. Registration begins at 9 am on Saturday. Shoot will run from 9 am to 2 pm on Saturday and 9 am to Noon on Sunday. Food will be for sale and camping will be available on site. For more information visit www.coloradobowhunting.org

Do you have your team put together yet? LUCERO TEAM CHALLENGE!!! Saturday, June 16th at 3 pm. RULES -Teams must consist of two or more shooters, but no more than five shooters - $20 per person, - Shotgun start. - All Shooters and Classes shoot from the same stake. -One Arrow per target per shooter. - NO RANGEFINDERS!!!! - Timed event and scored event.... Fastest time and highest TEAM AVERAGE wins!!! - Winning Team wins 1/2 of the pot, the other 1/2 will be Donated to the David Lucero Memorial Fund.

04-Jun-18
I had a great time last year and am looking forward to shooting there again this month.

12-Jun-18

Looks like nice cool weather for the shoot this weekend!! Looking forward to it!!

12-Jun-18
I can't wait. I had a great time last year. Hopefully there will be a large traditional turnout.

19-Jun-18
I just wanted to say that I have been to several shoots this year and this one was by far the best. Lots of fun. Kudos to all that put in the time and work to make it an awesome event. Especially the "Fun Course" was over the top. So much work went into it. Thanks for a really good time, Jim Jordan

20-Jun-18
I missed it. Flew in from out of the country and didn’t get in till late Saturday. Really bummed me out to miss this one. Lots of good folks at that shoot for sure! Sounds like it was a success! Thanks RMB and CBA for all the hard work to make it happen!

• Sitka Gear