Jack Whitmrie jr 17-May-18
gobbler 17-May-18
hookman 18-May-18
gobbler 18-May-18
JayD 18-May-18
David Mitchell 20-May-18
Fnshtr 20-May-18
16-May-18
West Virginia Bowhunters Association Member Bill “big dog” Morton found him alive and well !! Was missing for around 12 hours and more than 500 people looking for him ! Was out all night and missing his shoes ! Other than that Bill said he looked great ! Him and Marsha cleaned him up , gave him water and food and also put a clean diaper on him ! May God bless All involved !!

16-May-18
Wow great ending.

16-May-18
Awesome!!!

17-May-18
Good deal !

17-May-18
Great!

18-May-18
My question is who lets a 3 year old out of their sight long enough to get that far away?

18-May-18
Hookman, unfortunately that’s an all too common question today

18-May-18
Hookman - I kind of agree with ya but it also depends on the circumstance as well. A split second and a child can be gone in a hurry. My folks always talked about me getting lost - 1 time at a parade over in Hagerstown, Md - thankfully they had taught me to trust policemen. Then another time I guess I was tired and crawled underneath the slide in our back yard and no one could see - the whole neighborhood was out looking for me until I woke up. This is not a story I have told to anyone but family and close friends - heck the first time I told it was to my wife a year after it happen and I still have a hard time believing it. Our oldest daughter when she was just a toddler could escape her crib. She was a climber. It was right around Easter because that night we had been coloring eggs. She climbed out of her crib went out to the kitchen - used a stool to climb up and get a knife for some reason and drug it back to climb up to the table with the eggs and coloring stuff. She was climbing up the stool with the knife. now in the mean time both my wife and I were asleep. I very rarely dream but I had a dream or something and it was my deceased grandfather (pappap) my favorite person in the world. He told me to go check on Jessie. I woke up went across the hallway saw she wasn't in the crib went out to the kitchen and she was just starting to fall from the top of the stool with knife in hand and I was able to catch her! Now was it by chance or was it really my grandfather coming back to warn me? My mind tells me one thing - my heart tells me another! I just recently saw a video on FB of a little one still in diapers climbing up several of the child protective gates that they had in place like a little monkey. And I have seen several like that - now are there times that there is neglect - yes there are but there are times that something happens that it happens because you have done pretty much everything and it still happens - I say yes there are and thankfully sometimes they work out for the good just like what happened to this little 3 year old. Hopefully the parents will be able to keep tabs this little one a little bit better, but I understand where you are coming from as well.

20-May-18
Surely the Lord sent an angel to watch over that little guy. :o)

20-May-18
Very glad it ended well!!

• Sitka Gear