Toonces 18-May-18
notme 18-May-18
bigbuckbob 18-May-18
Oneeye 18-May-18
Shawn 18-May-18
tompolaris 19-May-18
17-May-18

>>---CTCrow--->'s Link
Deadly crossbows sold on High Street without need for a licence or background checks DEADLY assault rifle-style crossbows are available on high streets and online without any need for a licence or background checks. Today the Daily Express launches a crusade calling on the Government to crack down on the sale of the potentially lethal weapons which can be bought without having to give details of identity or a reason for their use.

We were able to visit a shop yards from one of Britain's busiest city centre high streets and buy a high-velocity 175lb Panther crossbow which boasts the promise "Built for power".

The terrifying weapon, bought in Leeds, is capable of hitting a target with its aluminium-pointed bolts at 500 yards.

Like many other brands it comes with a telescopic sight to make aiming easier and is designed to be as straightforward as possible to shoot.

17-May-18
500 yards? Sweet! Now I don't even need to leave the house to go hunting

17-May-18
Riiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhht

17-May-18
Yup. 500 yards and then it bounces right off.

18-May-18
Here here..percy picklebottom has just announced that monkeys will be trained to throw poo at the earl of misgivens from the county squeak right after high tea...

18-May-18
Makes you wonder how a country could go from Churchill "Never Surrender" to hysteria over crossbows.

18-May-18
I think it has something to do with their dental plan...lol

18-May-18
So if it's accurate to 500 yards then there's no excuse for missing a broadside shot at 30 yards any more, right? How did they eliminate user error? Must be using a laser lock on with a gyro. Amazing what technology can do these days.

18-May-18
What makes it and assault weapon? Scary thing is I have seen what happens in UK ends up coming here a few years later.

18-May-18
500 yards at a foam target.. give me a break.

19-May-18
Maybe there's no wind out there ???

• Sitka Gear