Phil Magistro 22-May-18
RC 23-May-18
saltydog 23-May-18
Red Beastmaster 23-May-18
hawkeye in PA 23-May-18
hawkeye in PA 23-May-18
Rut Nut 24-May-18
19-May-18
Greencastle, Pa. Traditional Shoot this Memorial Day weekend. Free camping opens Friday and shooting goes from Saturday to mid-day Monday. The legendary RC will be putting on a shooting exhibition the likes of which you just ain't seen. Not sure what he'll be shooting, but I'm sure something will be flying. Shoot is at Greencastle Sportsmans Club.

20-May-18
I'll be throwing PBR cans up in the air and shooting the tabs off to open them.

20-May-18
Bring your hip waders! ;-)

20-May-18
Better to bring a case of PBR

20-May-18
I meant to wade thru the B.S.! ;-)

22-May-18
But hip waders won’t be enough.

23-May-18
Not if you 2 show up.

23-May-18
Just got home from our 3 wk. UK trip last night and will start packing up the trailer today and see you on Friday.

While on our trip, Sharon and I got the chance to go roving with the Shire Bowmen at Stanford Hall in England. Shooting the marks is a form of archery that can be traced back to the mid 1300's! Similar to our archery golf but with 100# to 175# bows using wooden arrows. The welcoming good fellowship we enjoyed across the pond was exactly the same as you find at any traditional shoot over here.

23-May-18
This shoot is always on Memorial Day weekend. Unfortunately, that's the reason I've never been able to attend. Family stuff, pool opening, picnics, etc.

So many shoots, so little time.

Have a great time guys!

23-May-18
Enjoyed it guys and girls, won't be able to make this one. But It a extremely nice shoot with a very relaxing environment. Will somebody PLEASE record the PBR shoot.

23-May-18
sorry for the double.

24-May-18
I'm gonna be down that way this weekend. Probably won't have time to shoot, but will try to stop in and harass Roy a bit....................................... ;-)

• Sitka Gear