Contributors to this thread:
altitude sick 21-May-18
luckychucky 23-May-18
altitude sick 23-May-18
jims 01-Jun-18
Baron 31-Jan-19
webber44 04-Feb-19
21-May-18
Can anyone refer a good archery boat based goat hunt.

23-May-18
I thought for a moment this was going to be one of those shoot from a boat and drop a goat off a cliff into the water right next to you topics. To your question ask Muskeg.

23-May-18
I would like to do a boat based AK goat hunt. I’m willing to pack the goat down. Not roll it down ??

01-Jun-18
I've done a few. Be prepared for devil's club, rain....and more rain! Usually an incredible amount of work getting through the jungle to the alpine. Make sure you are in top shape and have super good wet weather gear. You may want to consider a BC...or possibly even a Kodiak Island hunt?

31-Jan-19

Baron's Link
If you are thinking to buy a tent for hunting then read tents review. It helps you to picks the best tent for your need.

04-Feb-19
I am looking to find a partner to go on a goat hunt in Kodiak Island in a month if anybody is interested. My group kind of fell through and I still have a reservation for the Deadman Bay cabin for the last ten days of the season. I really want to go still, but for safety purposes I am not going alone. I went with Alaska Coastal Marine Oct of last year and I did not harvest a goat (one guy in our group did). I took it personally and vowed to try again. I have talked to several people who have done this hunt I am wanting to try and it is doable.

• Sitka Gear