ground hunter 25-May-18
ground hunter 03-Jun-18
Tweed 03-Jun-18
Reggiezpop 03-Jun-18
Two Feathers 04-Jun-18
Tweed 04-Jun-18
ground hunter 04-Jun-18
21-May-18
They are having their first trad shoot on June 3rd, it is in Cedarburg Wis...... Was wondering if anyone was going...... Last shoot for me, leaving for the UP for a long time, after this shoot.....................

I have some nice arrows and bows to sell and should be a fun shoot. I do not know any club members there....

21-May-18
I'll be there in the morning!

21-May-18
I’ll be there early afternoon. Have to work that weekend.

21-May-18
I know several members, and they always come to our Ojibwa trad shoots. I'm going to try to get there early.

22-May-18
I'll be there.

25-May-18
I will be there by 12pm..... I think it goes to 4pm

03-Jun-18
I want to thank everyone at Buckskin Bowmen, for their first traditional shoot, which many of their members thought would be a waste of time,,,,, Well the facilities were very nice, and I was only one of 2 vendors but made 200.00

If your in this area, of Cedarburg, you should support this shoot. Met some great WTA members and gave them a great deal on arrows, since they are WTA members,,,,,

I did not shoot the course, I was dealing all afternoon,,,,, If one of my bows was right handed,, it would have been sold 5 times over.... One lefty there said he was going to wait till he got to Compton, good luck with that, that is not a cheap event......

All in all a nice club, trying to break into trad shoots,,,,,, when they have another one, go support it......

It was nice to see Two Feathers, Reggiepop. and Tweed...................... one guy had arrow boxes, in his truck, I bought all of them, hard to find item

Had a great time

03-Jun-18
Reggie was so keyed up for this shoot he almost showed up the day before!

03-Jun-18
Glad my secretary was doing his job hahahahaha!

04-Jun-18
...and I thought Tweed was a "no show".

04-Jun-18
Sorry I missed you Tom. I took off about 1pm.

04-Jun-18
Tweed I was surprised you did not make an offer on that Dwyer armguard , it even had an compass on it...... Remember Dwyer was in my opinion one of the best bowyers this state has ever seen, including his leatherwork,,,,,,, I have one of his long bows, but I would never sell it

• Sitka Gear