lov2hnt 23-May-18
ohiohunter 23-May-18
wkochevar 23-May-18
Paul@thefort 25-May-18
Ucsdryder 25-May-18
swampokie 26-May-18
ohiohunter 27-May-18
22-May-18
Need a new range finder and need all of your expert opinions!! mainly used for Bow Hunting and the occasional gun hunt... I do tree stand and mountain hunting so i really need the angle calculations. Suggestion?

Considering the following: Leupold RX-FullDraw3 or 2

Sig KILO 1400 BDX

Nikon Arrow ID 7000

Nikon Prostaff 7i

22-May-18
I use the Leupold 1200 TBR.. it has a bow mode and for rifle it has different settings for different loads. And angle compensation for bow and rifle modes

22-May-18
I'm in the same boat. Watching this thread with eyes on the Sig Kilo.

22-May-18
If you also rifle hunt I would suggest the sig kilo 2200. Red read out and fast acquisition, I've ranged over 1mi with mine.

22-May-18
Second the Sig Kilo

I have a Sig Kilo 2000 that is one season old that I would consider selling. PM me if you are interested. Only reason is that I shoot distance (really long) and wanting to go up a model.

22-May-18
How is the angle compensation on the Kilo?

23-May-18
no idea, never "tested" it.

23-May-18
I ran into the Sig Rep last night at No Limits archery and he gave me the run down on the Kilo.. He even had one to show me and use... I pulled the trigger this morning on the 2200 I cant wait until it gets here!!

23-May-18
I don't think you can go wrong w/ it. I researched my butt off before pulling the trigger, undoubtedly biggest bang for your buck especially if you rifle hunt.

23-May-18
Has anyone heard of Rudolph Optics out of Texas? Don't know anything about them but some on another forum speak highly of them....??

25-May-18
I just sent back to Nikon for replacement, a 7i , as when viewing after three years, the lens coating seems to have distorted some and caused worm like images on the lens. The distort, stared the second year and became worse. A good range finder for the price, other than that. I will just have to wait until the replacement comes to make a final judgement.

25-May-18
1200 tbr here. Love it. Fast, clear and accurate. No experience with the others

26-May-18
2200 should cover most bowhunting situations unless u have the latest 3000 yard model from Hoyt.

27-May-18
I have noticed with my 2200 short distances do have a discrepancy, but not enough for me to be concerned about. If I had to guess it would be +/- 1yd or so. Maybe I was at the perfect fraction of a yd that it couldn’t decide how to compute.

• Sitka Gear