Grasshopper 24-May-18
a'Lish 25-May-18
rideold 25-May-18
Cazador 25-May-18
MHB 31-May-18
a'Lish 31-May-18
24-May-18

discgolfk9's Link
Gamelines Archery Club will be hosting our annual open house Saturday June 2nd, 9 AM – 2 PM. This year is our 45th anniversary celebration. We re just Northwest of Boulder in the foothills.

Youth 5 and older and their families are welcome to join the members of Gamelines Archery Club and get introduced to the fun and rewards of archery!

No experience is necessary & equipment and instruction will be provided at NO CHARGE, in a safe environment!

Adult Non-Members already skilled in archery with their own equipment are also invited to shoot at NO CHARGE on our exciting outdoor 3D, animal target, mountain, field range.

Free BBQ and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided. Donations to support our Youth Archery Education, Public Invitational Programs and BBQ would be appreciated!

Archery games and prizes are planned for the youth event! Kids can shoot the “wild” Velociraptor

Gamelines Archery Club’s range is located on Lee Hill, just west of north Boulder, at the top of Boulder Heights, on a private church camp (Camp Paul Hummel). Go to our web site the week before the event and directions to the range will be available. The range is private, for members only the rest of the year. GAC is a non-profit, 501(C)7, Colorado corporation.

Bring high traction footwear and use sunscreen, if you plan on shooting the 3D field range.

No broadheads. No Crossbows. No Smoking. No Pets. No Alcohol. No Drugs.

**All participants or their parents/guardians are required to sign a liability release**

MEMBERSHIPS TO GAMELINES ARE STILL AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME!

Working Membership: Single $75./ Couple $85./ Family 95. Per year. Plus $100 initiation Fee

Visit www.gamelinesarchery.com for more details.

Pre-registration is preferable but not required to attend. https://gamelines.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=162&club_id=281224&item_id=771519

24-May-18
Holy cow, 45 years. Congratulations! I used to be a member, but now I have my own range and it is to far to drive anyway. Your range is one of the finest in the state, keep it up!

25-May-18
A fabulous mountain 3d range...I try to shoot it once a week!

25-May-18
I have to miss the celebration this year but I really enjoyed helping all the kids out last year. It is a great range and a great club. Worth the time to come check it out.

25-May-18
To be clear adults can show up and shoot the course?

31-May-18

MHB's Link
Yes, Adults with their own equipment can come up and shoot the 3D mountain course. We will have tour guides available for those wishing to have a tour of the range.

We recently added 6 new targets including the new Rinehart Red Stag.

Directions can be found on our web site under the event information.

31-May-18

a'Lish's embedded Photo
a'Lish's embedded Photo
A great 3D range with a huge variety of targets...early enough and there are live targets, but you can't shoot them!

• Sitka Gear