xi 27-May-18
spike78 27-May-18
Ungie01201 31-May-18
25-May-18

SloMo's embedded Photo
SloMo's embedded Photo
SloMo's embedded Photo
SloMo's embedded Photo
I have to hunt Saturday this week and found these tracks in an area I have a natural ground blind set up. They actually go right by within a few yards of where I would be set up. Tracks go both ways and are from what looks to me like multiple birds. I have other spots but for some reason I can`t get this spot out of my head. Your thoughts? The last pic is where I might set up decoys and a hub style blind just off where all the traffic seems to be.

25-May-18
Don't over think it. Go with your gut feeling!!! Make a plan and stick with it , good luck and enjoy your hunt. Later in the morning if nothing is happening then move on. You will drive yourself crazy if you keep saying I should do this or I should do that. I always second guessed myself and with my ADD I could not keep my head in the game. Just have fun and what ever happens happens.

25-May-18
Agreed DeanMan. SloMo, you have good sign, just be out there and have your call and decoy ready if needed. They may just walk on by without any provocation. Hunt. see, learn, adjust. Hunt, see, learn adjust. Hunt.. ... ... ...

25-May-18
Good advice . I`ve always over thought things a bit so I can appreciate the mention. I want to max my odds and fill a tag. That being said I`ll be there at 4 am waiting for something to pass me worth shooting . It would certainly be nice anyway. Thanks and good luck TT-PI , DeanMan.

25-May-18
Ditto Deanman

25-May-18
Slo, take a step back to go 2 steps forward. Like Deanman said, I agree totally. Don't let em start renting space in your mind, there're Turkey's ! Good luck and hunt safe, keep us posted.

25-May-18
Will do .?thanks

26-May-18

Jimbo's embedded Photo
Jimbo's embedded Photo
Turkey sign doesn't get any better than this...

26-May-18
All over but the crying.

26-May-18
Drslyr crying ain’t the word. Heard two gobbles this morning set up fly down walk the other way. Walk to other side of woods to find a tom and hear gobble gobble sweet! Then yelp yelp gobble gobble BOOM! Guess I am not the only guy in my new honey hole.

26-May-18
Glad your safe Spike... but bummer!

27-May-18
Spike, forever the bridesmaid, never to be the bride. Your luck has to change, has to. BTW, bears are everywhere right now, people taking pics in their yards everyday. Good luck and hunt safe.

27-May-18
Xi, don’t get me started on the bears lol.

31-May-18
season's over... birds show up all around house... go figure... predictable, but annoying.

• Sitka Gear