Will 29-May-18
peterk1234 30-May-18
BC 30-May-18
Jebediah 30-May-18
Ungie01201 31-May-18
Belchertown Bowman 31-May-18
Will 31-May-18
27-May-18
Now that turkey seasons over what are we gonna do now?

27-May-18
I vote for Environmental issues. Politics, Government overreach, Solar farm value and of course the Wind Turbine "Whomp Whomp disease" that is sweeping the nation... Just kidding. :)

27-May-18
Be able to sleep in on weekends! Other then that put out some cams, fish, shoot some guns and bows. That’s what I would like to do but this house has me busy with the yard work. Bring on October.

27-May-18
Fish fish fish

27-May-18
Also scat identification. Can never have too much of that.

27-May-18
Camera stuff and pictures of developing deer. Notes on the kind of location where deer are feeding etc.

27-May-18
saddle practice

27-May-18
Jebediah I agree haha! And yes to fish fish fish. I have one hunting season left this spring. Doing a week of black bear hunting in Canada. Going to try to get my first bear with a bow. I've done rifle so I want a different challenge. Anybody done bear with a bow? I shouldn't have to,change anything from my deer set up I'm assuming.

28-May-18
Finish all my food plots up, week end trips to N.Y. to earn my keep with landowners doing hay and brush mowing the edges of fields, fishing with the kids, working as much OT as possible and doing swaps so I can screw off as much as possible this fall, running and swimming the dogs to keep them in shape, obviously shooting the bow. Oh yea, and trying to stay married I think.

28-May-18
Fish, put cameras up, fish, hike/camp, fish, hang some stands, fish, bear bait, fish, scout, fish, maybe a Colorado elk bow hunt, fish, bow hunt deer. Did I mention fishing.

28-May-18
Practice pratice practice cameras and deer identification tree stand up keep and time to trim hunting lanes

28-May-18
Started shooting again,. need a new bow LOL

28-May-18
It's always the bow fault BB....

28-May-18
Fish. Cameras are no good until late July, August timeframe. Any earlier is just unproductive torture. Scouting/ shed hunting, that's another story.... But those trout and bass won't catch themselves.

28-May-18
Lots of fishing and getting ready for bear and deer season.

29-May-18
I will be straight out w/ my 2 daughter's softball schedules until August... Vacation in Maine mid August. Will shoot the bow, scout, run cams, and hang some stands in any free time I can find.

29-May-18
Stripahs....

29-May-18
Ride my bikes (road and mountain)... Tie flies (felt good to do some of that lately) and fish for anything with fins in fresh and salt water. Maybe a trip to MN this summer if we can find the time for a road trip to my wives family's cabin on Gull Lake. Spend a few days late summer in Maine at the beach. September 15 is about 3 months and 3 weeks away :) (CT opener).

That all comes after hanging out with the family and working...

30-May-18
Mountain bike, hike (and hopefully camp). Got my week of camping in Moab and Zion, now I am jonesing for more. Thinking of a Moab mountain biking and camping trip before archery season hits. Anybody want to go? I would love to get out and fish for stripers too, either on the canal or one of the beaches. I used to be a legit canal rat, but it has been at least five years since I have been down.

30-May-18
I get on with summer stuff but it's always on my mind in some form or another. Re organized my backpack the other night while poking around in the shed. Spoke to Colorado Outfitter today about a possible 2019 hunt. Already making mental notes about stand placements. Haven't shot my bow recently but that will change soon. I enjoy all of our seasons but always look forward to the leaves turning.

30-May-18

31-May-18
I'm bored. Gonna try to get some cams out soon. I bought a new deluxe ladder stand.. I think I will take it in slowly one piece at a time up the mountain behind the house.

31-May-18
which one did you get Ung?

31-May-18

Will's embedded Photo
Will's embedded Photo
Saw a ton of Lady slippers mountain biking is LSF yesterday.

• Sitka Gear