GSX 28-May-18
ground hunter 28-May-18
RUGER1022 28-May-18
Jeff in MN 29-May-18
28-May-18

MF's embedded Photo
MF's embedded Photo

28-May-18
I would like to thank my father, a New Guinea veteran, who left too early, and all my friends who never came home from Viet Nam, and all those who have left us since 9/11

We can hunt, because of them, we are very lucky

28-May-18
God Bless All Who Served

28-May-18
Memorial day is for those who died in action in service. Who never got the chance to enjoy the life that many of us have today. The day should have stayed May 30th ,instead of caving in to the week end party crowd and making it a Monday "holiday".

28-May-18
What Steve said.

28-May-18
Early this morning I went to my parents' graveside to pipe them a couple tunes in remembrance. My dad was fiercely proud of our Scottish ancestry, and loved the great highland bagpipes.

Dad came home, but too many from his class of '42 did not. Never forget!

28-May-18
My dad was career military. WWII & Korea. A member of the greatest generation, he lies now in Arlington in Washington D. C. I'll be visiting his gravesite in a few weeks.

While in D. C. I'll also visit the wall. The names of a few fellows I served with are there.

Honor and appreciation to all the fallen. Without their efforts the world we know would not exist.

Semper Fi.

28-May-18
One of the biggest regrets In have in my life is not joining the military. My brothers and wife all served. One brother in Viet Nam and my wife was stationed in Kuwait for Desert Storm. All of my family came home but many members of families did not.

The greatest gift you've ever been given cost the giver everything. God bless our military both in yesteryear and today.

28-May-18
Well said guys. Remeber all those that made the sacrifice so we can have our freedom. And I agree with Steve D on this too.

28-May-18
Thank you all who sacrificed, those who didn't make it home, and those who suffered for many years after coming home. God Bless

28-May-18
God bless all that have served and their families.

28-May-18
for some reason today was not a good day,,,,, I deal with a lot of guilt, why have I been so lucky, and so blessed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

28-May-18
Went to the graveyard this morning to have a little talk with "Dad" & some buddies that didn't make it back .

The one day per year that everything is decorated with Flags , gold & silver stars & Flowers . An awesome feeling just standing there for an hour taking it all in ; whispering " Thank you so much " .

29-May-18
Dad served toward the end of WWII, as did two of his brothers. Dad finished in good shape, one brother went on to serve in Korea and and the other brother lost a hand in WWII. Got bless them all.

• Sitka Gear