happygolucky 07-Jun-18
happygolucky 07-Jun-18
happygolucky 10-Jun-18
swampcop 12-Jun-18
Mpdh 13-Jun-18
29-May-18

BOWNUT's embedded Photo
BOWNUT's embedded Photo
Found this little guy on Sunday. He wasn't there the next day I hope mom came back for him.

29-May-18
great pic. I haven't seen any yet. still a little early for them to be roaming with mom

29-May-18
Saw one on Sunday morning traveling with it's mom and another this morning that still wasn't good at walking. Good weather for em to be born in . Glad it's not wet and cold!

29-May-18
Saw one just now on my way home. Yesterday I drove from here to Kalamazoo and back on 94 and saw at least 10 dead deer.

30-May-18
The doe's are booting out the yearlings to make room for the new fawns. The road kills are as bad this time of year as it is in the fall.

30-May-18
Yep that’s what I figured.

31-May-18
Had one cross the road in front of me a couple of days ago. That would have been the 29th. Don't have any on cam yet.

04-Jun-18
No fawns on my cameras in Esky in the UP yet. I do have a new bear though.

04-Jun-18
Checked two cams a couple of days ago....had doe but no fawns yet. Got one card to check tonight...we'll see what is on that one.

07-Jun-18

happygolucky's embedded Photo
This bugger, while little, probably wants a fresh young venison meal.

07-Jun-18

This looks like a doe that had not yet popped as of May 30th. Pretty strange to have that duck there too. They are headed towards a new clover plot I built in early May that is a widened trail. The ducks are usually 200 yards away in a flooded food plot that is only a fall plot due to flooding every spring.

10-Jun-18

Got one fawn thus far. This doe has been on multiple cameras but as far as I can tell, she only has one fawn.

12-Jun-18
Been seeing a lot in the thumb. Unfortunately, also seeing a lot alongside the road.

13-Jun-18
I put corn out in my yard for viewing purposes and have a camera there too. The does never bring their fawns to eat the corn until they’re more than a month old. Sometimes I scan the woods with my binos when the does are feeding, and occasionally I spot a fawn hiding in the background. When July comes around they start coming to the corn with mom.

• Sitka Gear