Ace 30-May-18
whaler 31-May-18
Brian M. 31-May-18
bigbuckbob 01-Jun-18
grizzlyadam 01-Jun-18
longbeard 01-Jun-18
bigbuckbob 01-Jun-18
30-May-18
I'm in East Granby and I see more bears around than I do deer. Last Thursday had three in the yard, last night another and other sightings earlier this spring. Interesting how populations swing, but you can't tell me those fawns have a great chance between the bears and all of the howling coyotes! Guess I'll work on habitat like everyone says...

30-May-18
Coyote season is open year round.

31-May-18
Saw a sow with 3 cubs this AM turkey hunting just over CT border in NY not much further north than danbury.

31-May-18
Not too many reports over here in NE corner, but this past week a cop ran one over on I-395 in Killingly. My son works for DOT and had to put a tarp over it until transport to Franklin Wildlife. We finally have a bear and it gets biffed by CT State LEO.

01-Jun-18
Just saw a news report where a momma bear and 3 cubs crossed the road where young kids were getting on the school bus in CT, not sure where it was though! Also saw a moose chasing golfers in their cart in Utah.

01-Jun-18
Taxpayer funded sharpshooters. Problem solved.

01-Jun-18
I saw six bears while turkey hunting in upstate NY this spring. That’s the most ever. I guess they are increasing and expanding all over the NE

01-Jun-18
grizz - don't start! Let sleeping bears lie.

• Sitka Gear