Moons22 05-Jun-18
xi 05-Jun-18
spike78 05-Jun-18
Tazman 05-Jun-18
drslyr 07-Jun-18
MA_Bowhunter 09-Jun-18
04-Jun-18

Tazman's Link
Havent posted any vids on my channel in a while but I just posted up my footage from this year. Not much to film, as I only hunted 3 times, once for myself and twice calling for a friend. This bird snuck in on me, so I didn't get a ton of footage of him, but did get the kill shot. Also got some cool footage of deer coming out to the field. I'm hoping to start posting more vids over the next couple of months. Enjoy and don't forget to Subscribe.

04-Jun-18
Awesome! Congrats... great video!~

04-Jun-18
Sure as hell beats my clover vids,... LMAO!

04-Jun-18
That's awesome!

05-Jun-18

Tazman's Link
Screwed up and posted that vid on my other channel that has no other hunting videos. Heres the new link to the vid on my actual hunting channel. keep your eye on either my channel or this MA page, because I am going to post a vid on a brand new product I just got in the mail yesterday. It isnt even on the market for public purchase yet, other than the pre production orders they took last year. It is a nock that has a GPS in it, that you can link to an APP on your phone. Havent put it on an arrow yet but played around with it yesterday and it was awesome. Ill post up a vid on it soon.

05-Jun-18
Awesome video taz. What camera?

05-Jun-18
Thanks Taz, I needed a fix. Great job as always.

05-Jun-18
Great video Taz. What happens on a pass through though? Doesn’t it make the gps useless?

05-Jun-18
Moons, it is an older Sony HD cam. Spike, yes with a pass through, it has no value, but its more for when the deer throws your arrow, and you cant find it. It would have helped me last year, when my buck still had the arrow in it and there was no blood trail. What is really cool, is that it works out to 50 yards, so if you have a couple guys with you, they can put the app on their phone and spread out and help find the arrow. Man if I could have had this thing years back, I would have 2 or 3 more studs on the wall. I am going to do some tests with it this weekend.

07-Jun-18
Great video and great bird Kevin

09-Jun-18
Interested in hearing more about the nock, Kevin! Please post up pics, etc. !

• Sitka Gear