KHunter 06-Jun-18
PECO 06-Jun-18
Myke 06-Jun-18
06-Jun-18
How is where is the link to search engine on this site

06-Jun-18
scroll down to Bowsite Resources and it is the first one under Site Support

06-Jun-18
I struggle with the search function on bowsite....Best/fastest way I know to find a thread I know the title of is google. in this case googling the below

Bowsite a season in unit 1

pops that thread you want right to the top choice!

06-Jun-18
Agree with above, go to google, the search on this site is terrible.

06-Jun-18
Are you looking for the thread by Chris Roe? A Season in Unit 1? ---> http://forums.bowsite.com/tf/regional/thread.cfm?threadid=172653&state=CO#1759577

Deer hunted this Unit about 9 years ago or so. Rifle 2nd Season - Watch out for access via the Swinging Bridge. I heard this spring that it is out of order for truck crossings. Rancher's tractor partially broke through(2014), and the repair has been problematic. You can access from Utah, BUT finding a legal spot to both camp AND park overnight is a trick. Call Browns Park WIldlife area for info on if the bridge is fully operational or not. They would know if you can get your truck across. Moffat County is responsible for the bridge repair. Call them for details/status on that. Check with the Little Snake River BLM for legal camping spots. If they say the Swinging Bridge campground, which is in Unit 201, that would be no good if you can only cross the bridge into Unit 1 on foot. They have some legal flat BLM ground to camp on in Unit 1 on the west side of the Green River, but more like a postage stamp in size. Browns Park FWA ok to park on during the day, not overnight. BLM designated wilderness area, no parking at all(Diamond Breaks). Access to this unit takes homework. This is how I remember things. Doubt little has changed. Spend some dimes on phone calls before heading out. The year we hunted, the bridge was being rebuilt(cable issues). They got it fixed just before hunting season. We got lucky. Good Luck. Didn't know if you knew about this issue or not.

• Sitka Gear