Contributors to this thread:
Tweed 12-Jun-18
Live2hunt 12-Jun-18
jjs 13-Jun-18
Duke 14-Jun-18
Tweed 15-Jun-18
Live2hunt 15-Jun-18
12-Jun-18
Anyone wear sunglasses while shooting? Do you also wear them while hunting? Does your anchor point change or do they get in the way at all?

I finally got contacts and I am loving finally being able to wear sunglasses again.

12-Jun-18
I found at times when I shot a compound that I shot different with glasses on compared to my glasses. Not sure why, but it did. I will say, it was nice not having your glasses fog up when you first get into the stand with contacts. The problem I have with glasses now with Trad stuff, is that the string will push my glasses crooked at times skewing my vision while trying to focus on a spot. Kind of annoying.

13-Jun-18
Wear them all the time as a ground hunter, swear the deer can pick ones eyes out.

14-Jun-18
I wear them all the time as I have sensitive eyes, but just can’t do it hunting for whatever reason. I don’t like shooting with them on as it throws my positioning off as well.

15-Jun-18
After shooting a bit with sunglasses I think I'll just squint instead. Its really throwing me off.

15-Jun-18
I meant to say above different with my glasses compared to my contacts. Not glasses to glasses, that made absolutely no sense.

• Sitka Gear